•15•

[[EDITED]]
Watching Max walk away, Lauren turned around and walked towards Magnus. Magnus saw her and smiled "Lauren! I was just looking for you" he stepped behind the dog, giving Lauren a better view "Do you like Sparks new look?"
"Spark?"
"Yeah, its her name you know short for sparkle. If you don't like it-" but before Magnus could finish, Jonathan came running out of the diner towards them "That's my dog!" He shouted. Lauren took a step in front of Magnus and the dog "What are you on about? This dog is mine"
"No, that's my dog and you stole her" he accused. Lauren took another step towards the tall boy and looked up at him "Listen here, Jonathan"

"This is Spark and for you information, she is mine, she came up to me when she was stranded in the park with no home, so please can you go back to your 'date' with my Bestfriend and stay away from me and my dog""It can't be" he mumbled

"It can't be" he mumbled

"Don't worry I accept your apology, dogs do look the same sometimes, but for future reference don't go running and shouting at people telling them that they stole your do-""Shut-up and come with me!""Excuse me!""I'm serious, do you know we're the ...

"Shut-up and come with me!"
"Excuse me!"
"I'm serious, do you know we're the nearest institute is?"
"Hold up, your a shadowhunt-"
"Yes, and there are mundanes about, now take me to the new york institute"
"Fine."
Magnus, Abi and Lauren all took 'Jonathan' to the institute with Spark.
When they walked in Jonathan went straight to the library where the head of the institute was. He found Jace and immediately recognised him"Jace Herondale?"
"Yes, this is the famous Jace Herondale, and you are..."
"I'm Jonathan"
"Jonathan,..."
"Jonathan Wayland"