•27•

[[EDITED]]
Lauren looked at Abi then Max oh boy, they were in big trouble.
Izzy was the first to move.

"Let me see your arms" she stated as she walked towards them

"Let me see your arms" she stated as she walked towards them. They all held out their runeless arms. She took a deep breath before looking up at them "You didn't even have runes on?" Lauren cringed as Izzy's voice grew louder. She had never seen her this mad. The trio stayed silent, their heads hung low like sulky puppies.
There was a long silence.
"You care to explain?" Jace said, voice low. Max was the one to speak "Not at the moment no" he whispered. Jace made a face, mentally counting to ten.

"Well" he said finally, "seeming as you guys have found a new hobby of running away and getting yourself into fights" he gestured to Max's bloody knuckles "then I guess I'll just have to make sure that you can all handle yourselves" he looked them...

"Well" he said finally, "seeming as you guys have found a new hobby of running away and getting yourself into fights" he gestured to Max's bloody knuckles "then I guess I'll just have to make sure that you can all handle yourselves" he looked them all in the eyes, one by one "I want each of you in the training room in five minutes-not a second later. Do you understand?" He almost shouted, hands on hips. Lauren, Abi and Max all mumbled words that sounded like 'sure' or 'alright'. Jace turned to leave towards the training room but before closing the door behind him, he poked his head round the corner one last time "And prepare to get your butts kicked, suckers!" With that, he ran.
Once everyone else left Lauren burst into laughter. "I can't believe that is your dad Abi" she laughed. Max laughed but then cringed "We better go though, he won't wait for long. He will end up chasing us round the institute" he shuddered "he is very competitive"
The three of them got changed back to back in the small changing room connected to the training room. They all started to make super hero poses and brag about who was the most badass until they started to moan and complain about how tight the suits were.
Lauren turned to face an unhappy Abi and said "Are yours cutting in too?"
"Yep, hurts like heck"
"Ohh shhh" said Max "Mine are cutting into places that it definitely shouldn't and it sounds like I'm farting every time I move my legs" To demonstrate, he stepped close to Lauren. She cringed at the sound coming from his suit.

Holding his arm and giggling she said "it's the leather" Seeing Lauren's childish reactions to the sound, Max begun to dance

Seeing Lauren's childish reactions to the sound, Max begun to dance. This caused Lauren to laugh harder as the suit made every inhumane sound possible. That was until a blade came flying past them and embedded itself into the wooden wall next to Max's left ear. "Lets go!" Bellowed Jace's familiar voice.