•34•

[[EDITED]]
Abi was currently walking back to the institute with a goofy smile on her face. The date with Jonathan went amazing, she was ready to tell Lauren everything.
As she walked into the institute she was welcomed with Izzy, Jace, Clary and Magnus, all waiting to find out how the date went. Abi just shrugged her bag off and placed it on the rack, "Before you say, yes it went well" she looked around, "Where's Lauren?"
"She hasn't come home, she's probably walking that horrid dog" said Jace shivering but Abi looked around "Dad, if Lauren was walking the dog, why would the dog be there?" Abi pointed to the dark dog in the hallway.
Abi was putting her shoes back on and putting a few extras in her bag just incase she ran into some trouble. She knew Lauren would be home by now-she never missed dinner, she she was going to go searching for her parabati.

Meanwhile, Lauren was struggling. She had no idea what she was doing. Her plan was to lead Camille somewhere that Abi wasn't so she could trap her. But she was facing a few problems;
1- she was still tied by the wrists.
2- she had no idea where Abi was (her date with Jonathan would've finished hours ago).
3- she had no one to 'surround' Camille with.
So, for now, Lauren was aimlessly walking the empty streets of Manhattan with a blood thirsty vampire with no weapons, no plan and no help. Great. Getting annoyed at her lack of plan, Lauren took a sharp turn left, sighing deeply.

They were just passing the hotel demort when Lauren remembered, Raphael lives there

They were just passing the hotel demort when Lauren remembered, Raphael lives there. Her heart sped up as she thought of a small plan that has the potential to work.
"She may be in there" Lauren said nodding towards the hotel, Camille stopped "why would she be in a hotel for vampires?" She asked.
Lauren turned to face her, "it's 2016! Everybody can date whoever they want! And it just so happens that Abi loves a vampire" Lauren lied fluently. "I see" said Camille, "Does this vampire happen to live here?" Lauren nodded,

"Yes, and I do believe that Abi is here as well because she is meant to have a movie night thingy with him"