•13•

[[EDITED]]
Abi was waiting outside the institute when a red faced Lauren came running up to her. Lauren clutched her side and huffed "So sorry...late...Alec?...food...no alarm..clock...Magnus..Dog?" Abi raised her eyebrows "What are you on about?" Lauren raised her index finger as a signal for Abi to wait till she caught her breath.
After several moments Lauren spoke "Ok.. I'm sorry I'm late, Magnus took the dog to the groomers or something and then Alec came and then I forgot the time and omg I'm so so so sorry"she gave a guilty smile. Abi laughed, "Lauren, your only two minutes late"
"Really? I ran here in two minutes, that's impressive"
"Yeah, now let's go to the ma-" Abi was cut of by her phone buzzing in her pocket, it was a text. She read it and looked up at her red head friend "Sorry Lauren could we plan this for tomorrow or something, I really need to go"
"What! But I RAN all the way here!"

 She read it and looked up at her red head friend "Sorry Lauren could we plan this for tomorrow or something, I really need to go""What! But I RAN all the way here!"

"I know, I know I'm sorry but I have to go" Abi started walking away hoping Lauren wouldn't follow.

Lauren stood still for several moments before turning on the spot and walking through the institute doors. She sped walked through the Maze like corridors until she found herself looking at Max's door. She knocked and said "Max! Max! I need you to take me to takis now!"
"What?!" Max opened the door, his glasses were on his night stand so he obviously just woken up from a nap, "Max, you need to take me to so I can see what Abi's doing" Lauren stated. Max rubbed his eyes and made a face.

"Ok, hold on a second, what your trying to say is that you want me to help you spy on your Bestfriend""Yes! And we need to hurry! We haven't got that much time, she could be leaving takis right now and then I would have no chance to see what she's...

"Yes! And we need to hurry! We haven't got that much time, she could be leaving takis right now and then I would have no chance to see what she's up to"
"Couldn't you just ask?"
"No! You don't just ask your Bestfriend to tell you why they ditched you, gosh Maxy! Don't you know anything?"
"Apparently not" he sighed, Lauren grabbed his hand and said "let's go spy"