Chapter Thirty-Nine

I'm sure you can guess that there's gonna be mature content in this...

Sexual Frustration

Toni

I need sex.

There, I said it. I. Need. Sex. And not just any sex. I need Silas sex. Like my vagina is in pain right now. It's been a week, and one day since I was discharged from the hospital.

I am healed. No more arm compression thing, no more bruises, no more pain meds, no more off the rails. I'm me, and he's him, but for some god unforgiving reason. He won't have sex with me.

Oh, what if he's disgusted with my body, and only staying with me out of pity? No–Silas isn't like that Toni. The bell rings, indicating that my last class is finally over. I wasn't paying attention. Although, I really need to start paying attention because I haven't been to school for like...2 months? I don't really know.

My dad paid the school a whole lot of money, and used a top mafia boss card on them, and they let it slide. Also the fact that I was kidnapped I think played a factor.

I slither my way out of class before the teacher can call me back, because apparently that's all of my teachers favorite thing to do right now. I get it. I have work to do, but do I really care? Not in the slightest.

"Hi!" I jump about 50 feet in the air when somehow Maddie gets right next to me. "Jesus Mad's, you scared me." She smiles sheepishly with a quiet apology. "Why are you all slouchy and grumpy?" She asks right after.

Great, now my appearance is showing how much I need sex. I'm angry, and squirming, because just the thought of Silas next to me makes me wet. Or him whispering dirty things about how sexy I am in my ear–

And now I'm wet again. I wonder if he's just as ansty as me, or if he's been cruising around with not one thought about sleeping with me. Ya know, I bet his dick misses me– "Ohh, your being sex deprived." She laughs, and shakes her head, her blue curls shaking with it.

"What, I never said–"

"You didn't have to say anything sweetie. It's written all over your face." I slump down on the nearest bench and stuff my face in my hands. "Silas won't have sex with me." I whine. Before she can make a comment, Liam somehow appears right beside me. "What are we talking about?"

I am getting a serious case of deja vu right now, and I don't like it. Last time I was talking to someone about something private, and more people in our group showed up– "Silas won't have sex with her, so she's sexually frustrated."

Dammit

Liam doubles over laughing hysterically, like throat induced chuckles. Wait, no no no. If Liams here that means that Austin can't be far behind– "What's got you in the giggles?" Oh sweet baby Jesus, please save me now.

"Nothing! nothing has got him giggling–"

"An's sexually frustrated." I'm going to kill myself. Do people carry knives on them? Cause I think I might need one right now. "And that's my cue to go, by guys, have a wonderful night." I stand up quickly enough to get out of each of their reaches, and scurry off.

There's only one thing I know that might help me burn off some steam.

Dancing.