Introduction

Most of the characters, situations, businesses, etc. in this story are purely fiction.

Has dirty jokes, kissing scenes, just kissing.

Fluff<333

=================================

The Year 2022

Leia Allison C. Kesse

Studying Accountancy
Actor and Singer
Bisexual

Cold and Dry
Smart and Observant

Cousins with Ramiah and Zaila
Birthday: May 31, 2000

Cousins with Ramiah and ZailaBirthday: May 31, 2000

=================================

Trisha Ann Z. Leroy

Studying Medicine
Actor and Singer
Bisexual

Kind and Outgoing
Smart and Helpful

Birthday: September 14, 2000

=================================

Bella Nicole T. Khaiz

Studying Architecture
Actor
Straight

Kind and Supportive
Smart and Creative

Birthday: March 5, 2001

=================================

Zach Elliott H. Smith

Studying Business
Actor
Straight

Kind and Quiet
Smart and Mysterious

Birthday: February 12, 2000

=================================

Evelyn Rose M. Avellino

Studying Law
Singer
Bisexual

Kind and Understanding
Smart and Hardworking

Birthday: January 20, 2001

=================================

Kaylin Sophia E. Rochefort

Studying Engineering
Model
Straight

Generous and Considerate
Smart and Poetic

Birthday: January 10, 2000

=================================

Leia and Trisha star in a famous GL series, named 'Complicated Love'. Being the two main stars, meaning a lot of people ship them.

The Leroy family and the Kesse are business partners. Which requires Trisha and Leia to become friends.

The Leroy and Kesse family have multiple companies that are business partners. Some partners with the Aimer family and Blanchet family, both Trisha and Leia being the President of the companies.

Trisha is a really kind and outgoing person, she is friendly to most people. Just not Leia. Trisha started to hate Leia because Leia is so cold and dry, and for some reason Leia also hates Trisha. They act as friends when they are in front of fans, but the people on the set know they hate eachother.

The whole family of Leroy and Kesse are all involved in business.

=================================

Leia is that kind of person who is kind but doesn't show it. She's not that mean but is cold. She cares but doesn't like admitting it. She is that serious but fun person, but only specific people see her fun side. She doesn't like showing feelings, but she is kind and outgoing to fans.

Trisha is a fun and outgoing person, she's a funny and kind friend. Trisha would stop doing something just to help someone. Trisha is loved by many because of her energy.

=================================

Evelyn Avellino is the best friend of Leia, meaning she knows the real Leia. Evelyn's family is a family friend of all of Leia's family including the Aimers and the Blanchets. Leia has been very close with Evelyn since their childhood, they are the bestest of friends. Evelyn describes Leia as 'Kind, caring, helpful', she knows the real Leia Kesse. Evelyn honestly ships Trisha and Leia because of the series and their relationship, she suggests its 'Enemies to Lovers'.

Kaylin Rochefort is the best friend of Trisha, she knows that Trisha hates Leia sooo much. Kaylin and Trisha have been friends since highschool. Kaylin is honestly a fan of the series Trisha and Leia are in, meaning she also kinda ships Leia and Trisha. Evelyn and Kaylin are friends but in secret because yea their bestfriends might be mad. Evelyn and Kaylin would always plan schemes for Leia and Trisha to like eachother.

Zach and Bella are set mates of Trisha and Leia, being the second couple in the series. Zach and Bella are bestfriends in real life, people also ship them in real life. Zach and Bella have that kind of relationship where they are like a couple, a platonic one. Zach and Bella also ship Trisha and Leia even though they see them fight everyday. Zach plays a role of being the famous boy liking a quiet girl, and of course Bella is playing a quiet girl that the famous boy likes.

A/N This story is like enemies/frenemies to lovers. I have another story that is bestfriends to lovers in the pandemic that I will publish once I finish Chapter 1. The first chapters in this story are short.

PLS SEND SUGGESTIONS AND PLS TELL ME MY MISTAKES. THX.

I'LL PUBLISH CHAP 1 TODAY.

(EDITED)

(EDITED LEIA'S BIRTHDAY)

=================================
10.31.2022 (at literally midnight)

Blank Writer has started to rewrite the chapters. Some things might change. Enjoy.

(EDITED)