Fin?

La Fin?

A/N 07.02.23 - 07.03.23

Hey guys! It's arisse__, formerly known as Blank-Writer_______. Idk why there's so much underscores. Anyways, back to H2L. I have been having the WORST writer's block ever for this story. And I haven't even reached the exciting part of the book! I think only one person knows abt those events, which is also my first reader ;))

I actually think that without them I wouldn't have started writing for fun lol, but yeah thanks to that person. You know who you are!! Love you ehe.

Okay anyways, I made some of my friends who know I write, pick from 2 options. That decided the fate of this book. Yes, this book. I said that majority won, and frankly, they chose what I actually wanted to do. Dunno why I think it would help me, but it actually will. I already have TONS of ideas.

I gave them 2 options, which totally made sense. And TOTALLY have a difference.

I continue the book Hate To Love You
(would totes make progress)

or

I make a sequel, to Hate To Love You

Majority chose sequel which I actually agree with, but.

BUT. There's a but! (Bye)

I actually prefer or. OLIVIA RODRIGO. Bye I'm sorry, I'm REALLY not a fan of Liv (truthfully)

No but in all seriousness. I have decided to make a book 2 for H2L!!

WOOOO!!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳 (smiles through the pain in writing)

I'm kidding. I really do love writing. FOR MYSELF. Okay I really should focus.

A sequel will soon be published ;))

I have a few options of the title, which I've been deciding on. But it will most probably be connected to "Hate To Love You"

And I know I stopped uploading like months ago, but today is actually the day where I end the book. I won't even think of writing here anymore. Like ENDED. Like what happend to BSFS.

Yeah, thank you to everyone who has read and supported Hate To Love You. It has really been an honor to write this book. Even though I regret what I wrote in this book💀

No but I think it could be better. And maybe, just maybe, I'll fix it in the future. But yeah, sorry for this long A/N. But, it is a final goodbye to H2L. For now.

But to sum it all up.

THANK YOU SO SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS BOOK!! I AM INSANELY GRATEFUL TO THOSE WHO ENJOYED MY HORRIBLE WRITING! 🩵🥹🫶

As we are saying "Goodbye" to Hate To Love You, I am extremely excited to introduce you to the sequel of it.

"Hate To Lose You" !!!

Hate To Lose You will be released by this month! (July) My writing might change from the writing here at Hate To Love You

Oh and it'll have a lot of- wait that's a spoiler. Oops.

Since h2l and the 2nd book have the same initials, I'll be calling Hate To Lose You h2l2.

I will be working on YOY and H2L2 at the same time, so no hate if the publishing isn't that equal. I already had a couple chapters for this book, but I changed my plans. I got an idea on how to start the 2nd book, so that is my plan. I actually might release this chapter when I can publish the first chapter of H2L2. Or a few days before H2l2 is released. So. Mhm.

(07.13.23)
[I just realized H2L is a year already??? Okay I'm gonna publish another part. Especially for the first year. So u can read the other part if u wanna see my "emotional" message but that'll probably be the last part for H2L. anyways. I'll end the book on the same day it started.]

That will be all. So au revoir to Hate To Love You for now! Bienvenue Hate To Lose You!!

To everyone reading, or have read my books. Thank youu 🩵🫶

xx, you know who ;)

P.S have fun reading h2l2 muahhaha

Hate To Love You

Start: 07.15.22
End?: 07.15.23

-------------------- arisse__ --------------------