Chapter 34: Work, work, monthsary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This means a few days or a day)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(This means a few hours)

A/N Upcoming chapters will be events in the month of August. I think.

=================================
Leia's POV

I'm in my office working, I hear a knock on my door. "Come in" I say not looking away from my monitor, the door locks click making me look. Trisha. "Hey love" I smile getting up, I wrap my arms around her waist. "Hey love, have you eaten?" She asks "Uhh not really?" I look at my watch "And why not?" She tilts her head "Sorry, I forgot about the time" I place my head on her shoulder "Wanna go to the break room?" She asks "Sure" I reply, we went out my office going to the break room as people greet us.

I got some food and leaned on the counter looking at Trisha, "Staring?" She says making me chuckle. "Always" I smile before drinking water, "Hey Ms. Kesse" I hear making me look to their direction. Zanna. Ugh.

"Hello" I greet moving closer to Trisha's direction, I see Trisha chuckling while looking down. How dare she. "Still have a girlfriend?" She asks "Yep, I'm taken" I back away "Are you sure you are? Or are you just faking it?" She says coming closer "I'm pretty sure I'm taken" I state standing up straight, "If you change your mind, I'll be waiting" she trails her finger along my arm. She whispers something in my ear before she went away. I get alcohol putting some on my arm, I got my food and dragged Trisha to my office. I lock the door.

I put my food on my desk. I lean on my desk. Trisha was frowning, I pull her to me by her waist. "I swear, she should know that you're mine" she mumbles wrapping her arms around my neck "Even if they don't know, I know I'm yours love, I wouldn't flirt with anybody else" I kiss her cheek "But if you do wanna reveal it, go ahead" I smile, she kisses me quickly.

"I love you" she smiles "I love you more" I pull her with me to my chair, sitting with her on my lap. She puts netflix on my pc making me chuckle, I get my food eating while watching.

I put my food on the desk since I was done, I drank water and snuggled into Trisha's neck. She placed her hand on mine, "When will Lily and Liv come back to the U.S?" She asks. "Not sure, Lily said that they would come back if Liv wants to" I mumble, I kiss her neck softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After like a week

We're finally having a date, after a few days of being busy with work. I prepared a peaceful date, a picnic date, on a hill. I wore a casual outfit, a shirt with some trousers.

I used another car, a convertible. I went to the building of Trisha with my roof down, I was wearing sunglasses since it was a sunny day. Trisha was already at the entrance, I got out and smiled at Trisha. She was wearing a simple outfit, a croptop with some shorts. Simple but beautiful. "Ms. Leroy" I greet walking to her "Ms. Kesse" she plays along, I walk with her to my car. I open and close the door for her.

I got in the driver's seat, placing my hand on her thigh. "Hey love, slept well?" I ask driving "Mhm, not as well when I sleep with you" she smiles cutely making me chuckle "How about you?" She places her hand on mine "Fine," I reply, she faces me.

We arrived at the hill, it had trees around it which hides the spot. I already prepared the blanket, the basket of food was in my car. I got out and opened and closed the door for Trisha, she thanks me and I get the basket. I hold her hand, going to the blanket. She sits down, I sat down next to her. I was sitting with my arms, I take my sunglasses off facing Trisha.