H2L 🩵🫶🥹

1 Year!!

H2L IS 1 YEAR OLDD!! I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE. IT'S REALLY UNBELIEVABLE HOW FAR THIS BOOK HAS COME AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO YOU GUYSS<3

It has been a year since H2L presumably came out cause I'm not really sure when I started this book..Anyways..

Hate to love you has become a huge part in my life, and I'm thankful for it. Without H2L and Bsfs I feel like I would've died from boredom last year, or maybe submitted my projects earlier than the deadline. Oops. But hey, I submitted it on the deadline, and my grades are decent🙄

A lot of things happend during the whole year H2L has been alive, you guys would have no idea. I grew a lot more. Even tho I know I still have those bad habits. Including writing instead of making projects but ehem who cares.

H2L played a really huge part in my daily routine, until I ran out of ideas. And people who read H2L are an even bigger part of my life. I am so thankful for you guys. Everyone who has read or is reading my books. I really do love you all.

I know I keep on repeating this. But seriously. Thank you guys so so much. The degree of my gratefulness for all of you is beyond words.

In the past, I thought H2L was really nice, but uhm. I have realized that, I was wrong. I like YOY better. Like my writing. Even tho I know you guys probably don't know the difference, but yeah, I just think my writing in YOY is better. (Check YOY out if u want to!)

But yeah. H2L will be ending, like I said in the other part. Okay I basically said everything in the last part. I just wanted a chapter dedicated to H2Ls bday.

Oh and stream vampire btw ;))

You can also maybe take a peek at my other books if y'all ever get bored..ehem... I recommend YOY. Or maybe you'll find bsfs interesting even tho I don't. (My writing and progression) But a lot of people seem to like Bsfs 🤷‍♀️ It's almost 3k reads. Mindblowing. (Also thank you for that<3)

But if ever, while waiting for H2L2, you can check out:

You, Only You

Bestfriends

Which are both in my profile. Bro I should stop the self advertising.. okay peace!

Alrighty, I definitely should end it already.

Thank you guys so so much. Like. x100000000. Extremely grateful to all of you, and you guys will always have a special place in my heart. Even tho we don't even know eachother💀

But thats it. That's Hate To Love You. It was such an honor to write this book for myself and for you guys. Thank you, Love you, sending all the love in the whole world.

I'll see you guys on the other side!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY H 2 L !! 🫶🩵✨️

Love, Always and forever, You know who

(and from Liv)

Hate To Love You

Hate To Love You

Start: 07.15.22
End?: 07.15.23

-------------------- arisse__ --------------------