Chapter 21: Events ●

Rewritten on 11.19.2022

(❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️) - A little mature

=================================

After the birthday, Olivia posted something in her Instagram.

*Picture of Leia*

oliviarodrigo happy birthday you. don't know what I would do without u. love you more than anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In private accounts in twitter:

Livvvvv: @L happy birthday baby. i love you more than anyone has loved anyone ever.

=================================

Leia's POV

The two weeks flew by quickly due to filming and working, Trisha and I spent time on weekends chilling in bed. Every wednesday is our break from filming which is perfect since our 1st monthsary is on wednesday. Today is monday, 11pm. I don't know what I'm doing, I'm literally just staring at the ceiling.

I finally started feeling sleepy, I closed my eyes.

I woke up groaning still wanting to sleep, I have filming tho. I got up and got ready, I fixed my collar and went out my building. I got in my car and went to the set. It took 30 minutes due to traffic, I went to the director. "Do I have a lot of scenes today?" I ask "Yes, and you do have to kiss someone" she says making me choke on my saliva "What!?" I said a little too loudly "Uh yeah..it's not Trisha, you have to kiss Bea for the scene." She explains "Well..okay" I say before walking away, the filming started and I didn't get to greet Trisha.

At the middle of the day, I had a break. I was just scrolling through my phone when someone called me, I picked the call up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Alli!"

"Oh hey Liv, why'd you call"

"Nothing, can't I miss you?"

"Well, of course I know that you would miss me."

"Yeah, nevermind, I don't miss you anymore"

"Okay, what are you doing right now?"

"Just chilling."

"Well, I'm filming, can't you spend time with your girlfriend" I chuckle

"She doesn't have time for me-"
*What are you saying? You're the one who's ignoring me!*

I laugh "Olivia....you're in trouble.."

"Wait no! Don't leave me Leia! She'll give me a punishme-"

The call ends making me laugh harder, well, I'll just send her good luck. "Leia! Your scene!" The director says making me close my phone, I went to the set. "Okay so this is the scene where you have to kiss someone" the director explains making glance at Trisha "Uhh okay" I say unsure of what to say, I went to film and I didn't know what to say. I was looking at Trisha before the filming started, she was glaring at me. The scene started.

After the scene, I immediately went to my room. I wiped my mouth multiple times and drank a lot of water. I sat on my couch with a million thoughts going through my mind. Trisha wouldn't get mad right? It is my job right? I was overthinking everything when someone knocked on my door, "Come in" I say. I looked to the door and saw Trisha walk in "Hey L-Trisha" I say upon seeing Bella and Zach, "What are you guys doing here?" I ask getting up to get water.