Chapter 29: Hanging out

July 11, 2022

Leia's POV

We stayed on the island for another day, I already took them home. I'm in my penthouse, just staying in bed. My phone rings, "Evelyn😈"

"Hey E,"

"You busy?"

"Nope, not really"

"Alright, wanna hang out?"

"Sure, right now?"

"Yepp, I'm coming there, bye"

She ends the call, alright then.... I got up to get ready, I put on a cap and sat down on the couch in the living room. I just scrolled through my phone while waiting.

The doorbell rang, I went to the door and opened it. "Hey Lei," E says "Hi, where we going?" I ask closing the door "Depends, anywhere" we go to the elevator, my phone rings. I got my phone and picked the call up,

"Yes?"

"Ate Lili!"

"Rei? Or wrong person?"

"Yeah, it's me, Rei."

"Oh hey little Rei"

"I heard that you're with ate Eviee, can we comee"

"And..who is we?"

"I'm with Hanni"

"Ohh where are you guys?"

"We're at home, and mom and dad are just talking to people. We're bored."

"Want us to pick you guys up?"

"Yes pleaseee"

"Alright, we'll come there, bye"

"Byeee"

I end the call and called Evelyn "Yeah?" She asks "Let's pick Rei and Hanni up" I say "Really? How do they know that were together right now?" She asks "They always know" I chuckle "True, let's go then" she chuckles going in the drivers seat, I went in the passengers seat. She starts to drive.

When we arrived, we both got out going to the front door. I rang the doorbell and heard quick footsteps, the door opened revealing Rei and Hanni. "Hey guys" we greeted "Lilii" Rei hugs me "Hey Rei, doing good with studies?" I ask before carrying her "Ehh, a little, just hate AP" she says making me chuckle "Samee" I hear Hanni say "Well, same, but you do have to pass" I say going to the dining room "Leia! Evelyn!" our aunt greets "Hi po tita," I smile with Rei still in my arms "May we borrow our little cousins?" I ask "Yeah, just take care of them" she chuckles "Will do po tita" Evelyn chuckles, we excused ourselves and went back to the car. They got in the backseats, buckling their seatbelts. I got in the passengers seat, "Where do you guys wanna go?" E asks. "Go karts!" They both say at the same time making E and I smile, "Alright" she starts to drive. We were vibing to music while going to our destination.

When we arrived, I got out of the car putting my sunglasses on. "God, dramatic as always Lei" I hear E say making me glare at her, I hear giggling making me look at our little cousins. "What's so funny?" I say narrowing my eyes "Nothing" they both say at the same time, I chuckled and they got out of the car. "Well, let's gooo" I say going to the entrance of our track, "Ms. Kesse, Ms. Avellino" they greeted us. I nodded and we went to the go karts, "Sooo you guys wanna drive on your own?" I ask them. "Yes" Rei said "Yess" Hanni says "Alright then, wear helmets tho" I say going to the employee that takes care of the go karts, I got the go karts ready. I called Rei and Hanni "Okay, you know how to drive right?" I say putting on Rei's helmet "Mhmm, you taught me how" she replies making me smile "Good" I fasten her helmet, I tapped her head before going to Hanni. "You know how to drive too right?" I ask putting her helmet on "Yeppp, I won't crash" she chuckles "Good" I smiled, fastening her helmet. I got up and went to E "If they crash, I'll blame you" she says snickering "Okay then.." I trail off going back to our little cousins, "Let's go?" I ask helping them get in the go karts. "No bumping cars Hanni and Rei!" I hear E warn making me chuckle, we got in our own go karts. "E!" I say "Yeah?" She asks "What if I bump into you?" I face her "That's nice" she smiles sarcastically making me chuckle "Alright then, go" I say, they start driving.