Chapter 7: Falling ●

Rewritten on 10.31.2022

Rewritten again on 11.5.2022

Trisha's POV

We had another break today. I woke up and saw Leia sitting down at the chair with her legs crossed, sh*t she looks-. I shake my head, nope you can't say that. "Can't get me off your mind?" Leia chuckles attractively "Feeler" I roll my eyes, I got up and and went to the bathroom. I took a bath and changed my clothes.

Leia's Outfit

Trisha's Outfit

Trisha's Outfit

(Without a jacket)

(Without a jacket)

I fix my hair while getting out of the bathroom, Leia glances at me and immediatley looks away. What's her problem? "What will you do today?" She asks me "I don't know, probably just hang out at a bar or something" I reply "Hmm okay, with who?" She asks "By myself probably" I say "Let me take you to the bar" she says "okay" I reply. We went to the car of Leia, she opens the door for me, I thank her. She closes the door and goes to the drivers seat, she starts the engine and drives.

After a few minutes, we stopped at a bar. I get out of the car, Leia approaches me "Call me if you need anything." She says, I went in the bar.

Leia's POV

After dropping Trisha off at the bar, I went to my spot here in Boracay. I call Evelyn, she picks up.

"E!"

"Hi Lei"

"What you doing"

"Chilling in bed, why?"

"Come here, we have a break today and I'm bored."

"Say the magic word"

"Please..."

"Ok, I'm going to the airport now. Expect me in like 2-3 hours."

"I'll pick you up"

"Ok, bye"