Chapter 25: Bonding ●

Rewritten on 11.24.2022

Leia's POV

"Hey love" I say to my girlfriend who is in my arms, "Hmm?" She hums. "Wanna have a roadtrip with my sister and her girlfriend?" I ask looking down at her "Sure" she mumbles snuggling into my neck, "Are you that tired?" I chuckle. "You kept me up love, it's not my fault" she states hugging me tighter "Well, I missed you" I say playing with her hair "I love you" she says "I love you too" I kiss her head. We cuddled in silence.

After a few hours I got up and went in my closet to change my clothes, I got my phone and went out my balcony. I sat down and called my dear sister,

"Hey L!"

"Hey Leia, what's up?"

"Trisha said yes to the roadtrip, when do you wanna go?"

"We can go whenever,"

"Alright, tell me when"

"We can go right now actually"

"How many days will we stay there?"

"Like 2 to 3 days, depends"

"Alright, wanna go right now?"

"Yeah, sure, go pack"

"Oh wait, 1 car right and if so, whose car?"

"Yeah 1 car, your jeep?"

"Alright, we'll pick you up"

She ends the call, I went to my closet to pack my things.

After I was done, I went to my bed and sat down beside Trisha who was just laying in bed. I laid down behind her and hugged her waist, snuggling my face into her neck. Smelling her natural scent, I kiss her shoulder to her neck softly and gently. "Lovee" she softly says "Wanna go on the roadtrip now?" I asked softly "Right now?" She asks "Mhm" I hum in response "You know, I love your natural scent" I say "You're a simp" she says making me chuckle "For you, yes." I state "I love youu" I say "I love you too, now let's go" she says standing up. She goes to my closet and she wears my clothes.

Trisha's Outfit

Leia's Outfit