Chapter 37: Resort

Leia's POV

I was packing my bags when someone hugged me from behind, Trisha. "You know, this weekend can't just be all work" she trails along my arm, I snicker "Yup, really can't" I kiss her hand.

"Are you packed?" I ask her "Uh yeah" she smiles "Okay, then..we're ready" I say as I zip my bag up. I get her bag and got my things and keys for my convertible.

"So, why'd you pick a roadtrip over using your chopper?" She says, I hold her hand. "Well, I just like having roadtrips." I replied, unlocking the car. I place the bags in the trunk. I opened the door for my girlfriend.

I got in the driver's seat, holding her hand while driving. Going to my sister and her girlfriend with the roof down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at their house. I got out, putting my sunglasses on. I knocked on their door. They both opened it, greeting me. "Hey Lily, Hey Livia" I greet "Let's go?" I ask, they both nodded. Following me to the car.

"Hey Trisha!" They both greeted "Heyy" Trisha responded, we all got in the car. I hold Trisha's hand again before driving. 2 to 3 hours. Okay.

"So, why are you guys going to a resort again?" Liv asked, her head on Lily's shoulder. "Oh and by the way, again, I really love your new haircut Alli" she added "Thanks," I smile "We're going to the resort for some business and I thought that you guys would want to come cause Lily has been busy" I explained "Well, thanks for thinking of us. I badly needed alone time with Livvy" Lily said, I chuckle. "You should really block Colin", "Kidding" I glanced at Trisha, "Its business" Lily sighs hanging her head down.

"Strictly just business" I state, "Mhm" she hums in agreement. "Although, what are you guys working on?" I ask as the light turned red, "Uh were working on this new collection and were trying to make it the best" Lily explained. We talked more about business.

"So, Trisha, how about you? Leia already cheating?" Lily asked making me scoff, Trisha chuckled. Attractively. "Uhh, no" she plays with my ring "Not that I know off" she faces me, "Oh yeah I'm totally having an affair with Zanna. Like totes!" I exclaim sarcastically. She hits my shoulder.

"I'm kidding!" I stroke her hand "You better not" Trisha pouts, I kiss her hand. "Of course not" I say, "Single lives matter" Lily rolls her eyes. "Your girlfriend is literally right there" I point out "She's tired, don't wanna bother her" she holds Liv's hand, I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were all asleep, my phone started vibrating crazily. I pick the call up.

(What Leia's saying)

"Hey"

"Mhmm, yeah"

"Sure, when"

"I mean, yeah, always"

I chuckle

"Yeah, exactly"

"Of course"

"Yeah I recommend doing that" I laugh

"Yeah, of course, nice talking to you."

"Goodbye."

The call ended, I put my phone back in my pocket. "Your other girlfriend?" Someone says making me look back, "Liv. Hi" I sigh. "A friend, Liv" I chuckle, she chuckles.

"So, why you awake?" I ask her "I don't know" she looks down, "Have you been busy?" I asked her. "A little, just not as busy as Lily I guess" she looks to my sister, smiling softly. "You?" She asked "Eh, okay, I guess it's a lot but I'm used to it." I shrug, "Your filming ended right?" She looked at me through the mirror.