Chapter 17: Livv ●

Rewritten on 11.16.2022

May 24, 2022

Leia's POV

I got a call from my manager that the meet and greet for the series was moved, meaning I have more time. It was moved to July 20, and plus this week is a break from filming. I spent the week mostly with work and Trisha, it's tuesday now. I'm in my penthouse laying in bed staring at the ceiling, I don't have anything to do. I had an idea, I took a bath and changed my clothes.

My outfit

I went to my contacts and called Trisha, she picked up after 2 rings

"Hey Lee, what's up?"

"I'm going to the U.S"

"Why?"

"Business and I'm going to visit a friend"

"Why so sudden"

"Just got an idea"

"How many days??"

"My plan is to stay there until May 29"

"By yourself?"

"Yepppp"

"Okayyy, stay safe, call me and, I love you"

"I love you too."

"Byee"

"Bye love"

I ended the call and packed a backpack, I called my secretary to arrange my private jet. I went out of my building and got in my car, I went to the airport. I got through the security procedures and went to my jet, it was like 14 hours??

After my flight, I arrived. It was 4 pm. I went out of the airport and my car was there since I called someone for it. A black lamborghini, one of my favorites. I got the keys from the driver and nodded to thank him, I started to drive going to Liv's house.

After like 15 minutes, I arrived at her house. I got out of my car and locked it, I rang her doorbell. She opens the door and smiles "Alli!" She hugs me "Why didn't you tell me that you were coming?" She asks as she lets me in her house "Wanted to suprise you guys, where's ?" I ask "Out of town for business" she says sadly "Ohh so you're lonely?" I chuckle "haha, yeah." She says "Well, wanna go somewhere?" I ask "Paparazzi though" she pouts "Who cares? We can be friends" I say "Fine but if people say were dating, I'm gonna blame you" she says getting her jacket "Okay sure" We went out of the house and went in my car.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I ask as I start the engine, hearing it roar. "We're gonna get seen everywhere we go" she says "I have security" I say "Okay, I know where to go" I start to drive. "Are you hungry??" I glance at her "A little" she says "Tacobell?" I ask "Yess" she says excitedly, I drove to a drive thru. I ordered our usual orders, I paid and got the food.