Chapter 22: More Events ●

Rewritten on 11.20.2022

(❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️) - A little mature

Trisha's POV

The moment she snapped her fingers, the yacht became well lit, revealing a candle light dinner. "M'lady?" She says putting her hand out, I took her hand and we went to the table. She moves the chair for me to sit down, I sat down and she sat down opposite of me.

"When did you plan this?" I ask "Last weekend, when you were in my arms, I was thinking of what to do." She explains, holding my hand. A waiter goes to the deck, still away from us. "So what do you want to eat?" She asks smiling "You~" I say "Love, we literally had so much rounds, aren't you sore?" She asks "I limp while walking but I still want your kisses" I pout "Later, what do you actually want to eat?" She asks calling the waiter, we both say our orders to the waiter.

We both ate while talking a little, she kept on making jokes that was really not for kids.

Leia was sipping on her drink, "I love you" I randomly say "I love you more" she strokes my hand with her thumb. "Oh yeah, I have a gift for you" she says getting something "Waittt, me too" I say getting my gift, she smiles and holds my hand. She brings out a box and opens it revealing a beautiful necklace.

"Oh my gosh, lovee, I love itt" I say "Well, I know you love astronomy

"Oh my gosh, lovee, I love itt" I say "Well, I know you love astronomy. Also, I saw you look at this jewelry shop." She explains making me smile "Wanna put it on now?" She asks making me nod excitedly, we both stand up. She goes behind me putting the necklace on, I kissed her hand after she did. I wrapped my arms around her neck "Thank you bubbb" I say before kissing her lips "Always welcome love" she says kissing my hand, "Ooo wait my gift" I say getting it. I brought out the box and opened it revealing my gift.

"Oh my gosh, I love it baby" she says hugging me "Well, I know you have a collection of watches, I'm pretty sure you've been wanting this one" I say smiling "Yess, how did you know?" She asks wrapping her arms around my waist, "Well, I just know" ...

"Oh my gosh, I love it baby" she says hugging me "Well, I know you have a collection of watches, I'm pretty sure you've been wanting this one" I say smiling "Yess, how did you know?" She asks wrapping her arms around my waist, "Well, I just know" I say giving her a kiss on her cheek. "I love you" she says "I love you too" I reply, she holds my hand and takes me to the front of the yacht.