Chapter 13: Really?? ●

Rewritten on 11.5.2022

Leia's POV

We arrived at the hotel, Trisha was already sleeping. I got out and went to carry her, I put my jacket on her head. I went in the hotel going to the elevator, we arrived at our floor and I quickly went to our room.

I placed Trisha on the bed, she was a little wet due to the rain. Good thing she had a jacket. I took her jacket off and got my hoodie, I carefully put my hoodie on her. I just hope she wouldn't get sick.

I tucked her in the bed and put her hood on, I then went in the bathroom to take a bath. After I took a bath, I was drying my hair with my towel. I went to the balcony and called Evelyn, she picked up immediately.

"E! I messed up"

"What did you do?"

"Trisha and I were in a bar just talking when she had to go to the restroom, when she was away a girl approached me. She asked for my number again and I kept refusing and then she suddenly kissed me, I immediately pushed her off but I think Trisha saw me kissing her. She went out of the bar and was mad at me and I explained but then we got interrupted by thunder so I said that we would talk tomorrow."

"Wow, that was fast. Do everything to get her trust, you love her right?"

"Yes I do, obviously I love her. I wouldn't court or date someone if I didn't."

"Well, try to explain that she kissed you not you. You can do it Lei, you always do. You do everything perfectly."

"But what if love is the thing I can't do?"

"Are you serious? You're literally a simp for Trisha, you admire her at the daily."

"What if I don't deserve Trisha?"

"Don't think like that Lei"

"It's just, what if love is the thing I can't do? What if I can't love someone? And what if she doesn't love me back?"

"You can love people Lei, your love is literally unconditional."

"Thank you E, I love you"

"Love you too"

I end the call with a single tear falling from my eye, why is it like this? Why am I suddenly having emotions. I wiped my tear and fixed my hair, should I call her? God, my vulnerable side is showing. My phone rang. I immediately picked it up.

"Yes?"

"L"

I instantly know who it is, I smile.

"Why'd you call?"

"E told me that you were doubting yourself, this happens like once in a decade L."

"But, I can't-"

"You can, you can do anything L. I know you can."

"Why am I feeling this right now, the timing is sooo annoying."

"You have feelings L, I know you rarely do. But E has been telling me that you have been different lately, in love much?"

"I hate you"

"Hehe I hate you too"

"Thank you"

"I'm always here L, you know that."

"I love you"

"I love you too, bye L."

I end the call and stood up, I took a deep breath and calmed myself down. I leaned on the railing and held on it strongly, I wanna punch and kick things. I took another deep breath, you can't do this right now Leia. Do it tomorrow.