Chapter 6: Jealous? (New!)

Written on 11.5.2022

An added chapter to make the story better.

Leia's POV

We were going to a mall for meeting with fans here, and to film a little. I told them that I would catch up, I called for my motorcycle. I quickly went to the mall, I parked and got off. I went in the mall, putting my cap on. I went to where the crew was, not going in yet. My phone rings,

I was looking at Trisha while listening to Evelyn talking about something, she was talking to a man smiling. Hmm. I faced the windows of the mall, "Okay then, go to my room in my alabang house, it's there." She thanks me and ends the call.

I went in and went to the cast, "We'll have you guys going on the stage for meeting with fans" our director says. We prepare for the event.

We were about to go on the stage, we were waiting and fans were coming to us. There were railings for them not to reach us. Trisha was laughing with the fans, I was just looking at them. A fan called me, I went to them. They all asked for pictures, I take pictures with them posing.

I was talking to the fans, "Are you and Trisha dating?" Someone asks. I chuckle, "Nope, no" I respond. "Really??" They all ask, "Mhm" I hum. Someone tells us that we have to go up, we say our goodbyes to the fans before we went up the stage.

We wave to the fans as we went on the stage, they were talking and all. I sat down on the edge of the stage, I was talking to fans. "Do you like Trisha?" They asked, I smiled laughing. "As a friend" I smile, they cheer. "Shhh" I shush them while chuckling, we talk more and did some things. Blah blah blah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had my head on the table, wanting to sleep. "Hey! Quit sleeping! You're girlfriend is literally flirting with a boy" I look up to see Bella, I just looked at her. "What girlfriend" I say, she points behind me. I looked back and saw Trisha laughing, talking to the same man.

"Okay, stop, someone will actually melt to your glare" I hear Bella say making me chuckle "What glare?" I shrug, I look back to her. "God, jealous Leia would kill someone" she sighs "I am not jealous." I state "Hmm, sure" she chuckles, I hear Trisha laugh making me look behind me. "Not jealous. Got it" Bella says, I just stare at them flirting.

My phone rings, I excuse myself from Bella and got up to take the call.

"Yes?"

"Hey you"

"Hey you, what's up?"

⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰
Trisha's POV

I was talking to one of the new crew members when I got distracted. Leia. I saw her leaning on a wall, with her phone on her ear, smiling widely. Who is she talking to? I shouldn't care. Why would I care? Yeah you shouldn't.

Althoughhh, her smile is gorgeou- No. No. No. No. No. No. No. NO. You cannot do that Trisha Leroy. But she's so- No she is not. I swear she is not.

(A/N not her literally having an argument in her head)

"Trisha??" I hear making me snap out of my thoughts, "Are you listening? You zoned out" Noah says "Sorry, I got distracted" I smiled apologetically and shaked my head, "Go on"

⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰⁰
Leia's POV

I went back to the table where Bella was when the call was done, I sat down and put my head down on the table. "You know, you guys-" she sighs "You'll figure it out sooner or later" I looked up, "Hm?" I hum. "Yeah, just sleep, I'll wake you up when you need to do something" she says, I smile before putting my head down to sleep.