Chapter 15: Back ●

Rewritten on 11.6.2022

May 17- Did some scenes for episodes, no one knows that Leia and Trisha are dating.

May 18- Did more scenes and filming was ended early, Leia took Trisha on a date.

May 19- Last day of filming at the island, did the last scenes for that part of the series.

=================================
May 20, 2022

Leia's POV

Trisha and I are packing our things for our flight, I was already done, laying down and was watching Trisha pack hers. She was packing right beside me, "So will you just stare at me?" She asks "Mhm yeah" I put my head on my hand. Her hair covers her face, I sat up and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear looking into her eyes. She clears her throat after I have been staring at her eyes, lost. I kissed her lips and laid back down on the bed, I opened my phone and saw a message.

Livvey💜💜

Liv: Alliiii

Leia: Hmm?

Liv: Nothing, just missed you

Leia: Miss you too, you with her as always?

Liv: Not today, she's busy.

"Lee" Trisha says making me close my phone and face her "Hmmm?" I hum "What time is it?" She asks, I look at my watch and it's 10 am. "10 am" I say "Okay, I'm done" She lays down beside me laying down on my arm, I sat up and looked at her eyes "You look beautiful as always" I kiss her cheek. She kisses my lips "You're a simp" she says "For you" I state, I kiss her all over face. She giggles cutely, the doorbell rings. She gets up and goes to the door, I stare at her as she opens the door.

Bella and Zach came in looking at me, "Hi?" I buried my face into a pillow. I hear them talking, Trisha on the chair and Bella and Zach on the end of the bed. I decided to watch some tiktok because why not, I saw food and edit vids. I was scrolling and watching when I saw an edit of me fixing my hair while walking, I went to the comments and it was all complimenting me. I liked the video and scrolled again, "Leia" Trisha says making me sit up "Hmm?" I hum "When is our flight?" She asks "2 pm" I say.

My phone rings, all 3 of them look at me. It was a video call from 'Livvy💜', I answered it and laid down. "Alliiii" Liv says making all 3 of them look at me again.

"Hey Livvey"

"Why do you like calling me that"

"I don't know"

"Hmm okay"

"Your hair looks great Livvvv"

"Thank you for knowing and for the compliment"

"Always will know and always welcome Livvey"

"Welllll how is staying in the philippines doing for you"

"Good"

"I miss youuu, when will you come here or I come there"

"Miss you too, (?) said that she would come here next or next next month."

"What? She didn't tell me" she pouts

"Oops, sorry"

"Hmph"

"You look like a baby hahaha"

"A cute baby."

"Yea okay, a cute baby Liv."