Chapter 38: Jamestown Massacre

"Ladies and gentlemen...we are tonight's entertainment. Unless your name is Robert Reznov or Dutch Van Der Linde I suggest you hightail and run." Liam announced as he tipped his hat as his greeting.

The rest of the crowds all ran out the door in an instant. Except for The Red Wolf, the O'Driscolls and the Van Der Linde Gang. There must have been around 35 O'Driscolls entering the building. Liam stood in the middle with Peter as the others circled around with their rifles and shotguns. Peter's tall demeaner was a terrifying sight to behold. But even more knowing that things weren't suppose to go this way as originally thought.

"Liam...Peterson..." Robert said as he saw the pair making their way to the table in the middle of the hall.

"Evening Robert...see your trying on green for once. You could've been a valued member when we made the original offer." Peter greeted as he held his revolver and his hatchet in an aggressive manner. He still had his bandages on his face and hands, but his eyes kept gazing at Robert. But then looked over to Dutch with a knife sharp glare.

"We all know that would never have happened." Robert growled as he looked onto Liam who took a champagne glass from the table.

"Indeed." Liam cut in as he drank the champagne. "Are we interrupting something Robert? Seems like your quite busy, dealing with Van Der Linde?"

Robert gulped knowing the tension in the room. "Liam, look just give me 10 minutes and the money is all yours."

Liam looked amused seeing Mary-Beth at gun point as he looked back at Robert. "Are you holding a girl at gunpoint? I know we used to meet some rotten bitches in our time. But never once did I think you'd descend this low."

"Are you really making a moral judgment? Even after what you've done!?" Robert retorted back with venom in his voice. "I know about those stagecoaches you've been raiding with no survivors , how do you justify that?"

"You have absolutely no right to call me out for my sins Robert! Not after getting Oscar killed, my only brother!" Argued Liam as he smashed his champagne glass on the floor.

"How many times do I need to apologise to you? It was completely out of my control and he knew the danger of it all! What more do you want?"

However, rather unnervingly all the anger on Liam's face seemed to have dropped in an instant. "It's already happening mate, and it's purely satisfying you know. This date is the date I've been looking forward too all year." He said, but Robert didn't know what to make of the answer. But he did have horrible thoughts as what the Irish man seemed to imply.

"You survived?" Dutch said cutting in, shocked at the revelation of  Peter Peterson surviving in bandages over the same clothes. "You only live twice O'Driscoll. And came back all double ugly."

"Hey fuck off you! This is between us and the Wolf. Although Colm does send his worst regards to you Dutch." Peter cursed at him with some of the other members chuckling.

"Mister O'Malley, do you have any idea who you're messing with?" Dutch questioned as he looked at the young leader of the northern division.

"Like I said, our deal with Robert is ours to deal with. You don't know how merciful I am to you right now." Liam replied smugly, as he took a salmon canape from the round table. Peter then took a step forward as he glared at Dutch.

"As for me and Colm for that matter, if you don't lay down your arms, we'll kill the whore and the gobshite eejit right now. By removing their spines piece by piece and then we'll give their heads as a presents. Then you'll die the same way." Peter threatened as motioned to see the other members at gun point.