Confessing

At Cheer practice

We all watch as the aliens do their routine using their alien powers.

I look at Addi dumbfounded.

I clap as their routine ends and everyone else hesitantly claps intimidated

"Our telepathic group think makes cheer so ... Easy" A-Li says smiling.

"Yes. We're even better than you and you've practiced you're whole lives" he chuckles. I facepalm

"Rude much" I mutter.

"It is not rude if it is true" he mumbles back.

"Some truths are better left unsaid, but we aren't going down without a fight" I say walking closer up to him.

"We do not want to fight you Y/n" he says confused.

"You may have alien powers but we'll still win" I cross my arms

"We'll see" A-Li says before walking off.

I make eye contact with A-Lan and we both start smiling.

"It's us against them and we are going to win! We aren't gonna let them take what's ours." Addi says

"Like the Seabrook cup!" Bucky says and everyone nods.

"Right the Seabrook cup, Go Seabrook!" We all say at once.

"That's the spirit, see your squad just needed a common enemy to motivate you!' Bucky says to Addi.

"No, we're gonna win because this squad loves each other, not because we hate anyone else, it isn't who we are!"

"This cheer off is our last chance to cheer together to win it we have to do, a triple hip hop double tuck" Bree says

"That move is impossible!" Someone says

"I can't do that without falling on my face." Kevin aka jacey says.

"And he can't take another nose job" lacey says casually and he looks at her offended.

"Together we can do anything!" I cheer as we go on stage and do our routine.

A-Lan, A-Spen and A-Li are watching us.

A-Lan gives me a thumbs up and a smile before they leave.

After our routine I was celebrating and suddenly Addison is gone. Maybe she left early. Unlike her though.

Later that night

I get back from a night walk with the wolves. I'm not a werewolf but they are my best friends so I am with them alot.

"Addi?" I walk into her room and see her looking through an old book of us with our family when we were kids.

"Y/n I have news!" She hops up excitedly.

"I'm an Alien!" She says enthusiastically.

"I-- an Alien? You? How?" My eyes widen. I don't know what to say.