My Aliens

1 week later

My mom came to visit me saying that my donor father would be coming to see me tomorrow. A-Lan was still always with me.
And I am super grateful for him.. I don't think I could be here alone

I'm laying in the hospital bed but A-Lan is laying beside me and were cuddling now. I've slowly been getting better and I might get released soon!

And I'm so tired of these hospital gowns... So out of fashion

He even bought me a stuffed alien today to remind me of him when he's gone! How cute is that?

Flash back

"Y/n~ I got you something! " A-Lan smiles as he enters the room holding something behind his back.

"Ook what is it?! " I smile widely as he shows me the stuffed alien. "Now even if I'm gone I'm always with you" he says as he hands me it and kisses my head.

"A-Lan! This is adorable" I blush as I look at it. I scoot over and Pat the spot beside me. Which he happily crawls into and under the blanket.

"I love you

"I love you.. " I mumble as I put my head on his chest.

"I love you most" he says kissing my head again.

Flash back over 😗

"I still cant believe people thought we were green. And had big heads.. " he says offended

 " he says offended

(The stuffie ^ )

"It looks like you identically" I joke. "I'm blue... Thank you very much" he pouts. "Well it's definitely cuter than you" he looks at me offended.

"Hm.. I still love you more though" I kiss him which he does the same "I still love you most" he grins.

"My aliens.. " I smile looking between them giggling.

A-Lans Pov

"I still cant believe people thought we were green. And had big heads.. " I say offended

"It looks like you identically" she jokes. "I'm blue... Thank you very much" I pout. "Well it's definitely cuter than you" I looks at her offended.

"Hm.. I still love you more though" she kisses me which I happily do the same "I still love you most" I grin.

"My aliens.. " she smiles looking between us giggling.

I'd give up my soul if that meant you'd always be happy..

I wrap my arms around her and continue to cuddle with her.

I know this is short but I wanted to add as cute chapter between Y/n and A-Lan <3