Cheer off

Addison walks away and you see Bucky with the aliens and you walk up to them.

"Hey Bucky, causing trouble?"

He rolls his eyes, ignoring you.

"She is beautiful, to bad you'll be way to win her when the pressure...is on" you lightly hit him in the side, giving him a "what the heck" look

"I look forward to being, nervous" A-Spen says happily.

"Eat my stardust Seabrook" A-Lan comments back.

"To bad you'll be seeing what it's like to lose tonight" You cross your arms confidently.

"Wait. Did I correctly talk trash?" He asks looking at you smiling brightly and you nod laughing.

The aliens then walk off as Bucky looks at the trophy. "Farewell sweet bling.." he says sadly.

I pick something glowing up from the ground. "The aliens must have lost it" I mutter looking at Bucky who takes it from me.

"What do we have here?" He asks as its blue sparks hits his eyes.

'did he just erase his own memory?'

You raise an eyebrow watching this replay a few more times, laughing.

Then the wolves walk over.

~•~

Your pov

Eastside Eels are currently performing and I'm backstage with Wyatt, Eliza, Wynter, Bucky and Willa trying to figure this thing out.

"Now remember, this priceless thingy...is mine!" Bucky yells.

"Actually it's the aliens. And I plan on returning it to them" I say rolling my eyes

"Tell me what it is! Now! Now! NOWW!" he says ignoring you.

"SO catty. Clearly not raised by wolves"  Wynter says causing me to laugh

"Agreed"

"I bet I'm the first intern to ever hack alien tech" Eliza says being with us through her robot thing.

"Ugh firewall" she groans

"Let me try my moonstone" Wyatt takes it off and holds it against it.

"It worked!"

"It has a mind probe" then all of a sudden, memories of Bucky start showing.

"Look at all those people thinking of me!" He states proudly.

"That's just your mind scan Bucky"

Then a cat video shows up.

Then videos of Eliza.

"Wyatt...why does your mind probe have so many memories of...me?" She asks.

"You have a crush on me?" She asks again.

I go out of sight and nod my head vigorously.

"Uh..I uhm.."

Wynter looks at me with a shocked look of approval.