Zoey

After you fell asleep you ended up sleeping the rest of the day away.

You had originally woken up at 11 am when you got the nite then fell back asleep at 2 pm

You roll around a little, opening your eyes, pulling the blanket off of you as you stand up

"It's already dark-" you say shocked looking at the time on your clock "11:47 pm.." You walk over to your suitcase and start packing some clothes.

"Not like I'm tired" you mumble you start throwing the stuff you're taking to the den with you tomorrow into the suitcase.

You haven't told anyone you're going but since Wynter, Wyatt and Willa have decided to go to college and your not you will live there with the package and take care of them.

You check your phone and see texts from Willa, Wyatt, Wynter, Zed, A-Li and A-Lan.

You click on Willa's.

(Left is them, right is you)

💖Willa🐺

💖Willa🐺
Hey Y/n, can you meet up later?
Sent: 5:24 pm

💖Willa🐺
I'm assuming you're still asleep. Text me when you wake up.
Sent: 7:49 pm

💖Willa🐺
Never mind, sleep well Y/n
Sent: 9:12 pm

Y/n/n❤️‍🔥
I'm so sorry Willa! I fell asleep and slept the rest of the day. What happened? Is the pack okay?
Sent: just now

You tap out of her contact and go to Wynter.

❄Winter💯

❄Winter💯
Hey Y/n! How are you feeling?
Sent: 5:55 pm

Winter💯
Y/n, one of our pack members found something, come ASAP!
Sent: 7:18 pm

💝Y/n💝
Omg Wynter! What happened?!
Sent: just now

You quickly click into Wyatt's contact.

✨Wolf Boy😗

✨Wolf Boy 😗
Y/n! Come quick! There's an emergency!
Sent: 7:32 pm

✨Wolf Boy 😗
Y/n/n! Hurry over when you wake up something urgent happened!
Sent: 8:14 pm

🤯Alpha Y/n👹
What happened Wyatt?! I'm on my way!!
Sent: Just now

You quickly throw your shoes on and use your werewolf speed to run to the den faster not clicking on anyone else's contacts to see what they sent, more worried about the pack.

"GUYS! WHAT HAPPENED?! " You yell running into the Den.

"Y/n" Willa says as you look around frantically "is someone injured? What happened and why did no one come wake me up!?? " you yell frantically looking around.

"We ran into some vampires.. " Wyatt starts.

"And they.. They captured Zoey! " Zed says crying. With Addi beside him hugging her.

"Why- why Zoey? When? Did they say anything? WHY DID NOBODY WAKE ME UP?! "

"There were 3..They said their names were Olivia, Liam and Daniel, and they want our great alpha or we won't get Zoey back. " Wyatt replies looking sadly at you.

"How- how will we get her back? " you ask worried trying to not cry.

"You're supposed to give yourself up if you want her back.. " Wynter says.

"Then that's what I'll do... She's just a kid! " I cross my arms.

"No Y/n! We can't lose you too! We'll get her back without giving you up" Willa practically yells.

"A-Lan, A-Spen, And A-Lan are looking for Zoey now" Addi says

You check your phone

🧟‍♂️Z-man😼

🧟‍♂️Z-man😼
Zoey was taken. Come quick.
Sent: 8:16 pm

💘My Alien<3

💘My Alien<3
Hey Y/n/n, how are you doing? Wanna hang out later?
Sent: 4:30 pm

💘My Alien<3
Y/n, are you still asleep?
Sent: 5:29 Pm

💘My Alien<3
Hey we heard what happened to Zoey and we're looking for her and the Vampires now. Let me know if you're okay please. Willa filled us in, that they wanted to take you instead. We're trying to track her.
Sent: 7:37

👽My Y/n🐺
A-Lan!! Are you okay? Where are you? Did you find anything?!
Sent: Just now

You internally panic seeing that he's typing.

💘My Alien<3
Princess! Don't worry, we're fine but no we can't find anything. But stay safe. We're coming back to the den now. See you soon. I love you :)

👽My Y/n🐺
Be careful. I love you too <3

💋A-Li👀

💋A-Li👀
Hey Y/n, just wanted to check in, how are you with everything? I know you were like Zoey older sister along with Addi. But wer're doing what we can to find her.
Sent: 9:00 pm

😻Y/n/n😎
Hey A-Li, it's going okay. Just really worried. Thanks for checking in :)
Sent: just now

💋A-Li👀
No problem. We'll be there soon.
Sent: just now

You put your phone down pacing around the den.

TBC :) sorry this one is kinda shorter but... Yea