Vamps

The doctors run tests for the rest of the week. When everyone came to see me they were all smiling widely.

I was happy to see them but I still couldn't stop blaming myself for putting them through this.

I also haven't told the werewolves that I might be losing my werewolf side.

Its currently A-Lan and Wyatt that are with me right now.

"Have they said when they're gonna release you? " Wyatt asks sitting in the chair.

"No.. Whenever I get better, but who knows how long that will be.. I could still be in here while you guys are busy at college" I state sadly.

"Hey, we will never be to busy for you" Wyatt says.

"Yea, he's right. We will make time for you if you're still in here even if you're not. You're our friend and my girlfriend, we could never be to busy for you, I promise" A-Lan says as he takes my hand.

I smile weakly and start coughing. "You'll be okay, Y/n/n, you're strong, you survived the vampires, a coma, not having your Moonstone, you can get better! " Wyatt reassures.

"Thank you Wyatt.. " he grabs my hand and squeezes it before walking out.

"A-Lan did you talk to the vampires?

" no.. I couldn't.. After that they didi don't think they should be near you"

"I appreciate the care and protective ness A-Lan but I need to talk to them"

"Are you sure princess...? "

"I am. I'll be find I promise" he nods. "I'll go get them when visiting hours end to see you tomorrow" he kisses my cheek.

"I love you" I say as I grab his face before he moves.

He rests his forehead on mine hovering over me.

"I love you more" he says as he kisses my nose.

"Nuh uh, I love you most" I say as we both start laughing. I kiss his cheek and he lays beside me on the bed.

I put my head on his chest as he wraps his arms lightly around me.

"I've missed this" he says kissing my head.

(Also this might be weird to some. But idk about you guys but I always used to lay with my mom and grandma when they were in the hospital when I was younger so why not add it as a cute moment :) )

I slowly start drifting off to sleep in his arm

~♥︎~

When I wake up A-Lan is gone. Of course he is.. Visiting hours. I groan and fall back asleep.

~♥︎~

I hey woken up to A-Lan lightly shaking me.

"The vampires are here" he says.

Super shorr chapter but yk- at least it's a chapter ig