You owe me ....... Like infinity times

Falling .....  Again !
Well , this time I am dying .

.
.

.

.
.

Wait a second ...... Ground never came ........ Instead a hard metal hand gripped me and flew up with me .

" You really gotta stop falling down buildings Adelaide " ; Tony said .

" Thanks for not letting me die " ; I said.

" I owe you " ; I added .

" Damn straight ! You owe me ..... Like to the infinity " ; he laughed .

He flew up back to the roof . Matt was standing .... With his head in his hands and sobbing .

" Dude , I am not dead " ; I said placing a hand on his back .

He jumped up and hugged me .

" Thanks " ; he said to Ironman .

" Anytime " ; Tony said before flying off .

" How did he know ? " ; Matt sniffled .

" I asked Jessica to inform him and keep an eye on Fisk " ; I replied.

" I scared you , huh ? " ; I asked .

Matt nodded .

" I will make it up to you. Right now , we need to stop Fisk " ; I said .

He nodded again as he grabbed my hand and we ran to the suite where Fisk was hidden and making plans to escape.

We burst into the suite and I went ahead with my gun .

" Come on now Fisk . Don't make me hurt your wife " ; I yelled .

No answer.  Okay !

I started blindly shooting at stuff .

" Okay okay , fine ! " ; he yelled out.

Fisk stepped out with his hands in the air.

" Kill me not her " ; he said .

I smirked and threw the gun away .

" Not my job . Daredevil will do it . The real one ! "

Matt stepped out from behind me and then they fought . Without guns or knife , just hands .

I watched them . Matt had cornered Fisk and was punching him repeatedly .

He picked up the thrown gun and held it in front of him .

" YOU TRIED TO TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME . I WANT TO KILL YOU AND JUST FINISH YOU OFF ! " ; Matt screamed at Fisk .

" Matthew , don't ! Its like Karen said . You kill someone , you can't come back from that road " ; I said to him .

" I WANT TO SHOOT YOU . GOD KNOWS I DO BUT I WON'T BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN YOU , BECAUSE I TAKE THE HIGH ROAD , EVERYTIME ! KEEP MY SECRET , YEAH ? "

Matt lifted his mask but only at Fisk . Fisk's eyes widened.

" YOU KEEP MY SECRET AND I WILL KEEP AN EYE ON YOU . YOU TELL ABOUT THIS TO ANYONE , I WILL HUNT YOUR WIFE DOWN AND KILL HER ! "

Matt moved backwards and handed me my gun .

We walked out of there , the police brushing past us to arrest Fisk . My team had done their job .

We were off the FBI radar .

Matt and I disappeared into the alley.

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me , hard .

" You were about to make it up to me , right ? " ; he asked after a full minute of kissing as he leaned his forehead against mine .

" Yeah . Let's go yours and I can make it up to you " ; I smiled .

He grinned and we walked back to his place . Safe to say that I had to spend the rest of the night making it up to him !