Worry

Aizawa's POV:

It was just one moment that we had him out of sight. ONE DAMN MOMENT! That was all it took for Izuku to get away from us. What was bothering me personally was that he didn't made any sound at all. His footing was very light, too light to be from a kid. It was way to light to be from an unexperienced and happy airheaded child. 

Mic: Shit.

Me: You were saying.

Mic: I could watch over him?

Me: *sigh* Where is he?

Mic: I don't know. He was right here!

Me: *Sigh*

Mic: I'll go out with you.

I was already in my hero suit. All it really took was to get some extra bandages in my pockets to have them refilled and that was it. It wasn't as if that was taking long or anything. Still that damn problem chlid managed to get away again.

How...

WHEN?!

No one should be that fast.

He even said he is quirkless....

Did he lie?

No.

I could tell he was saying the truth but what then?

Something is wrong with him....

I need to find him!

We just came back from the hospital!

I won't let anything happen to this problem child!

Not while I am alive!

Me and Mic quickly ran around the house searching for the kid while he was no where to be found. It was really just us in the house and the front door was locked which made it impossible for him to have gone outside like that. So in the end Mic started searching for him while I found an open window and stopped looking but sighed a lot more.

DAMN PROBLEM CHILD!

He escaped through a window?!

Why would he escape tho?

Does he hate it with us?

Is he scared of us?

Is there something that is bothering him?

What is it?

What is driving you to run away and back to hell?

Me: *sigh*

Pinching the bridge of my nose and shaking my head, Mic came over to me after seeing me stare at the window. It was way to obvious what happened here and he seemed shocked as well.

Mic: You don't think he... No Sho. It can't be!

Me: HE escaped.

Mic: But it was just one moment!

Me: *sigh* I'll go search for him.

Mic: I'm with you but why would he run back to hell?

Me: He doesn't trust us.

Or more like... he thinks he is a bother.

I really have to do something about this.

But what?

I think I need to talk with Hound Dog.

He knows best what I should do.

We both grabbed the small things we needed meaning that I grabbed my goggles and Mic took his jacket. After that we both ran out. While I was out on the rooftops searching for a kid on the street, Mic drove our care around searching for him. He had to be somewhere.

It was only then that I remembered that I knew where the kid lived. I knew exactly where he would be so without even thinking more about it, I ran towards the kids home but once I was on the opposit rooftop, I couldn't see any motion. No lights where on and no person could be seen there. 

Me: *sigh*

So he isn't at home...

Where could he run off too?

A friend?

No!

TSK!

As if a quirkless kid could have a friend in this society....

A safe place?

I hope it is one.

I'll check up on here later.

I decided to wait a couple of minutes to check if there was really no one at home and as I already thought, there wasn't anyone inside at all. It was empty the whole appartment. No light, no movements and I could even see his and his mothers bedroom from this building through the window. There wasn't anyone laying there nor on the couch. It was just an empty appartment.

Since that was the case, I returned back to my own patroll route and started to go from roof to roof top again but before I could really go on patrolling, I had to phone my own idiotic loud mouth of a husband.

Mic: Yes, Sho? Did you find him?

Me: No.

Mic: Then why are you calling me?

Me: I know where he lives and he wasn't inside.

Mic: So you know where he lives and he wasn't inside? But what if he was in the streets and got mugged.

Me: He doesn't have anything on him.

Mic: He still could be captured to be sold on the black market.

Me: Zashi, he is quirkless and he will say that fact to anyone.

Mic: Okay fine, but people still could get him because of his organs.

Me: *sigh* Zashi, do you even listen to yourself?

Mic: A bit too much?

Me: A bit more.

Mic: Sorry. I mean I am just worried.

Me: I am too but there is nothing we could do.

Mic: I know... but still... there has to be something.

Me: I'll get him from his home in the morning.

Mic: But you won't be able to do anything without Tsukauchi.

Me: Zashi, I am a hero too.

Mic: I know but it's better to have him with you and an ambulance prepared.

Me: It won't get to anything. I will not let that woman beat him or himself getting hurt Zashi.

Mic: I AM WORRIED SHO!

Me: I know. Get back home and rest.

Mic: I... Sho I can't rest knowing such a sweet child is out there and soo hurt.

Me: I know.

Mic: Sho... you got me in your darkest days but what about him?

True...

He doesn't have anyone.

I know it is hard but I will be there for him.

I know what he is going thorugh is harder than what I ever experienced but I will be there.

Me: All we can do now is rest and wait Zashi. You are more of use when you are awake and not dead alseep,

Mic: Oh don't say anything like that you hypocrete!

Me: I know but I am used to it and you aren't.

Mic: I get it... I get it... I'll go home and try to rest.

Me: Good. 

Mic: Sho... be careful and have an eye out on him.

Me: *sigh* You don't have to say me that twice.

Mic: I know... I love you.

Me: Love you too.

Just like that our short call ended and I started to look around. The night was still relatively young and I still had to go around. At least it was putting me at ease knowing he isn't at home.