Tracing a ghost

I was way into hacking into UA that I didn't realized when the door to my room was opened or that it was already daytime again. To be honest, I didn't realize anything until someone hugged me from behind.

Mic:  What you doing there little listener?

Me: Tracing a ghost.

Mic: What you mean?

Me: I have to find them!

Aizawa: Who?

Me: *sigh* 

Aizawa: Here some tea.

Me: Thanks!

It was only now that I was actually looking up to see my fathers. Well Aizawa only because Mic was sitting right besides me but definitelly hugged me from the side. It wasn't soon after that that Aizawa as well joined him and sat down in front of me.

When did they even enter the room?

I haven't heard them at all...

Wait why is it so bright in here?

No way!

What time is it?

In a hecktic, I looked to the wall clock right above the door to my room and saw that it was already 9 am. Not only that but they should be in UA teaching right now. What the hell was going on and why did time pass so quickly.

The problem I had right now was that not only were we all at home but Nezu for sure already noticed that I hacked into UA. That was the least problem I had because we were supposed to teach too. There was a traitor probably on the lose and I still haven't found any cluse about anything!

Either the person who hacked inside didn't leave any trace about their being at all or they never hacked inside.

I doubt that a normal person can hack into UA.

Then what is it?

What am I missing.

Maybe I should check alll the students past.

SHIT!

I am so missing something.

I hate this.

While I watched soo many video feeds and everything nothing was out of the ordernary until I found one video about a person. It was on the day I had off but even then something was wrong with this. There was a portal out of black mist opened right in front of the one room we used to sore students information as well as every paperwork donw. It was the UA archive. Not a single person outside UA knows about this archive. Only the students and us teachers as well as their parents of course know about this. I mean where else to put the data instead of a vault? It's sensitive and dangerous information.

Aizawa: What's wrong problem child?

Mic: Wait, did you stay up all night?

Me: Yeah...

Aizawa: Why are you doing this?

Mic: What are you ev- is that UA's security system?

Me: Yup.

Mic: Why are you in there?

Aizawa: Is something the matter?

It was now that I looked away from the screan and looked at my two worried parents.

Me: *sigh* Villains know about the USJ field trip.

Mic: Oh my gosh.

Aizawa: Where did you find out about this?

Me: I went out to find a clue about all the missing people and came across this piece of information. Villains all over the place are currently gathering around to attack that place.

Mic: Shit.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: The problem is that I can't find any information on how they knew about it.

Mic: What do you mean?

Aizawa: Zashi, only us teachers and students knew about this. The public aslo doesn't know about the date the USJ will be opened for everyone since Nezu posponed the offical one.

Mic: Wait, you mean someone told them about that.

Me: ... possibly.

Mic: A spy in UA?

Aizawa: No only my class.

Me: I fear so...

Aizawa: Did you tell Nezu about it?

Me: Not yet. I am trying to gather information about it but look at this.

With that I showed them the feed about that person breaking in and how he knew where to go. It was just suspicious no matter how you looked at it and it did give me worries. The only possibility of a villain acting this way is if they had someone to tell them about everything, an insider.

Aizawa: *sigh* This is worrysome.

Mic: Fucking hell, how is this even possible?

Aizawa: What you planning on doing?

Me: Find out who the rat is before we go to the USJ building.

Aizawa: And if you can't.

Me: Have a plan B prepared together with Nezu.

Mic: Wait you gonna tell the class about this?

Me: Hell NO! If I would do that then I would give it away.

Mic: But what about the other kids, little listener?

Me: I trained them well enought to expect the unexpected. They can handle themselves plus I will talk to Nezu and make sure there will be heroes on standby hidden.

That was all I could do after all. With that in mind me and my fathers continued to talk about all the possibilities but in the end it all came down to one thing. None of us were actually expecting to have a villain in class 1A. 

UA was after all known to be a school made for heroes and with that it was seen as untouchable but our situation right now was reality and it showed us that that was not true! If anything UA was a place which was feared but not completly undestroyable nor untouchable. This was something that we saw and it scared me to say but there were too many lifes at stake for us to fail our mission.

We had to find the traitor and we had to make sure that everyone in UA will be safe and sound. That was the responsibility of the teachers and myself since I was part of the staff. Now the thing was, I had to figure out a way to safe them all.

Thank god I found out about this.

Just imagining what would happen if we went there blind.

Shit this is bad!

At least I prepared them to expect the unexpected and trained everyone myself...

But what did I miss.

What piece of information did I miss....

There has to be something that tells me about the traitor.

Something.

Anything...

The rest of the day me and my fathers called Nezu and told him to come over. Not only that but it was actully my call to get Tsukauchi over as well. We had to be prepared for the worst and I would certainly make sure that everyone of the students would survive.