020: double trouble

Before Thea started working in Junk N Stuff or met her new friends or even went to the same school with them

Before Thea started working in Junk N Stuff or met her new friends or even went to the same school with them. She had attended Swellview Academy since kindergarten.

The Academy was super strict as they received piles of homework each night, the teachers graded their students very high, expects their students to do at least one sport and wore super itchy uniforms.

The only thing that Thea really enjoyed in the school was pulling pranks on the teachers and them doing nothing about it — until she pulled the last straw which resulted her getting expelled.

She also enjoyed hanging out with her partner in crime where they often make trouble together from kindergarten to the sixth grade that until her best friend moved to Tarzana, a small island beside Costa Rica.

Ever since then Thea never had a best friend, believing that no one could ever replace Ally even though they lost contact over the years.

At Junk N Stuff, Thea was hangin' out and doing nothing with Charlotte and Henry. They were waiting for Ray to return back with food from Inside Out Burgers.

"Where is he?" Henry asked as he checked his phone. "He has been gone for 30 minutes."

"Maybe the line's long." Charlotte suggested.

"They are busy on Saturdays." Thea agreed.

Henry let out a scoff, "But not this long. I bet he's probably flirting with one of the workers."

Thea sighed, "We should've called the takeout guy to bring our food here instead."

Suddenly Ray entered the store with bags from Inside Out Burger, "I've arrived!" He announced.

"Finally!"
"Food!"
"I've never been so happy to see you!"

Ray walked over to the counter and placed the food down, "How come it took you so long to get here?" Charlotte asked.

"Oh, the line was long," Ray shrugged and two girls sent Henry a smirk but he rolled his eyes in response. "Also, there was this waitress who was smoking hot!" He then added.

Henry smirked at the two girls, "Told ya!" He teased and Thea stuck her tongue at him in response. "So, what are we standing around for, let's eat some burgers!" He cheered out and everyone grabbed their own burger, fries and milkshake.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" Charlotte asked as there was no missions to report.

"Maybe we can lounge around and watcha movie down in the Man Cave." Thea suggested.

"That's a good idea." Henry said.
"I like that." Charlotte nodded.
"I'm picking the movie!" Ray shouted.

"Okay, so theres—" They all heard the shop door opened and when they all turned around, Thea let out a shocked gasp.