023: fake dating for a week

After going on their mission, the trio came down the tubes to inform Charlotte that they watched the pilot fall asleep while flying the helicopter and just watched the vehicle go 'round and 'round 'til it hit Jandy River and Kid Danger got a video of it going down.

All of a sudden, a notification came from Henry's phone. "Another text from Jasper," He groaned. "That's 11 texts from the last hour."

"I got nine." Charlotte added.

Thea pulled out her phone, "Well, I got 10 if you include the voice recordings." She said as she sat down on the couch.

"Man, what's up with that Jasper kid?" Ray asked. "Does he have any other friends?"

"Well, yeah. But not the kind you'd be, you know, proud of. . ." Charlotte started.

"Like Oliver and Sidney for example." Thea told and her friends nodded in agreement.

"We're his best friends," Henry stated, motioning himself, Charlotte and Thea. "But now because we work for you, we end up having to leave him alone all the time."

"I feel really bad for him." Charlotte frowned.

"Yeah even Oliver and Sidney are avoiding him now 'cause Jasper keeps on hanging out with them." Thea informed.

"Yeah. . ." Ray trailed off. "You guys hungry, who wants Greek food?" He asked, raising his own hand up but earning a look of disbelief from the teens.

"Ray, we just told up about a real problem we have about our friend." Henry said.

"And all you can say is 'who wants Greek food'?" Charlotte questioned.

"That's messed up, man," Thea scoffed out and then shared a look with the others.

Next thing you know, the trio had changed back into their normal clothes and was now eating Greek food alongside Charlotte on the couch.

"Man, I love these 'jye rose'," Ray gushed. "That's how you say it, you know, 'jye rose'. You try."

"Jye rose." The three teens said in unison.
Ray smiled, "Perfect."

"Hey, so back to our problem with Jasper." Henry said and Ray let out a groan with an eye roll.

"Don't groan, he's our friend." Charlotte defended.

"Our sweaty bucket loving friend." Thea smiled.

"Yeah and it's not cool how we always have to lie to him and leave him all alone when you need us at work." Henry told.

"Okay. Here's an idea." Ray started.

"What?"
"Tell us."
"Whatcha got?"

"One night soon, we go to Jasper's house. . .we sneak into his room. . .and we brain wipe his memory so he doesn't remember the three of you." Thea sent him a deadpanned look.

"Stop it."
"What?"
"No."

"Friends don't wipe friends' brains." Charlotte snapped at him.

Ray waved her off, "Yeah, yeah. Pass the lamb balls." He said and the dark haired girl handed the tray to him.

"Anyways, I got a better idea," Henry spoke up. "I say we just tell Jasper that I'm Kid Danger and Thea's Danger Girl." He suggested.