014: geoffrey quits

THE TRIO were walking down a random alleyway in order to find the acrobatic brothers, The Ballerino Brothers. Danger Girl was trying to think but hearing Kid Danger whining about Captain Man not allowing them to fly the Man Copter. The girl could honestly care less since she flew a helicopter before and i exactly didn't gone well. She's still shaken up from the incident and still had nightmares 'till this day.

Captain Man's phone suddenly ring and he went to answer it. "It's Charlotte. Go on." He motioned for the girl to speak to them.

"Okay, it's confirmed. You're looking for the Ballerino Brothers." Charlotte informed.

Danger Girl leaned further into the phone. "I hate those guys. And they're not even brothers!" She yelled causing for Charlotte to cringe and lower down the volume.

Kid Danger looked at Captain Man. "I don't get why you won't say yes —"

"Don't you get that I'm on the phone!" He scolded at him and the sidekick snatched the phone from him. "Uh! You do not snatch my phone like that!" He gasped.

"Will you teach me how to fly try Man Copter? How about you teach me and Thea?"

Danger Girl shook her head. "No, way. Things didn't go well for me when I was behind controls. Captain Man can only teach you."

"See, she agrees!"

Captain Man ignored Kid Danger's pleas about flying the Man Copter. "What have I told you about using your lighting fast reflexes to snatch my stuff?"

"You promised me you would!"

"We will talk about it later. Right now, we need—" Captain Man and the sidekicks all suddenly screamed when something hard hit them on the back of their heads causing for them to all fall onto the ground. The female sidekick glanced up to see Kid Danger offering his hand out which she accepted and he helped her pulled up from the ground.

"Captain Man. Kid Danger. Danger Girl," The orange ballet dancer greeted. "Nice tutu see you."

"Well, if it isn't the Ballerino Brothers." Captain Man folded his arms over his chest.

"That's right and our favorite dance is the Nutcracker." He collided his fist against the palm of his head. "Sweet." He added but Danger Girl rolled her eyes at them.

Kid Danger looked at Capitan Man. "What about Saturday morning? You could teach me before work?"

"You're too young to fly the Man Copter!"

"Ohh, okay!" Kid Danger shot back and Danger Girl impatiently stood there, watching her friends' banter. "So, I'm old enough to help you beat up viscous ballet dancers but I'm not old enough to fly the Man Copter!"

"Who cares? Who cares? Danger Girl stressed out and they all turned their attention towards her. "It's just a Man Copter!"

"No, no, no, it's not just a Man Copter!" Henry shook his head. "It's not fair that we don't get to do these kind of things we want but our boss is bringing us here to fight ballet dancers!"

"No, that's you. I don't want to fly the Man Copter, I want to beat people up!" She argued.

"Then let's fly the Man Copter together and also beat people up!"

"You don't make sense when you're mad!"

"Just fly the Man Copter with me!" He pleaded, gently shaking her shoulders but she pushed his hands off her.