006: i dream of danger

THEA BARELY GETS SCARED, maybe the reason behind it was because she grew up in a home with two brothers that relentlessly roast her or the fact that her parents took her to this strange retreat to improve her 'bad girl act' in the past that made her end up as the snarky and shallow girl that she was infamously known for.

Whatever it was, Thea doesn't get scared. Although, she was screaming at the top of her lungs when somehow she ended up in a lion's den with an angry lion who wants to eat her.

"I need to lift weight more!" Thea panted out of breath as she tried to pull herself over the fence but failed.

"You mean lift weights, ever?" Thea glanced up at the sound of that familiar voice.

"Henry, you gotta save me!"

"That's why, I'm here. . .and why I lift weights." He proudly smirked.

Thea sent him a sarcastic smile. "And why don't you put it into good use and help me!" She lightly snapped. The blond boy grabbed onto her arms and helped her over the edge. The brunette looked up and locked her gaze with the blond as she felt the whole world started to slow down.

Yet their intense eye contact was ruined when they heard the lion roar. "Shut up, Lion! I'm in the middle of something." Henry told and turned his attention back on the girl again.

             Unexpectedly, he began to lean in which Thea didn't stop him whatsoever and lean in as well to capture—

Thea's eyes snapped wide opened that very next moment only for her to realize that she had just fallen asleep at the monitors.

She breathed out in relief. "Oh, thank God, it was only just a dream." She chuckled.

"What was only just a dream?"

Thea let out a loud shriek and ended up falling off the chair when she noticed that Henry was standing right behind her. "Lips!" She yelled.

"You were dreaming about lips?" Henry offered his hand out to help the girl off the floor.

But Thea ignored his kind gesture and rose up from her feet by herself. "Uh—giant lips, not yours. You weren't there, leave me alone!" She backed away and bumped into the elevator door.

"Okay, but you got your phone on your face."

          The Wilde girl let out a short hum and touched her cheek to find out that her phone was indeed was on her face. "It's where I put my phone to sleep, Jeez!"

She slid her phone into the small pocket of her red and black plaid dress then vigorously tapping the elevator button while sending Henry a nervous smile.

"Where are you going?" Henry asked.

"I gotta make outta here—I mean, get out of here. I'll kiss you later!" Her eyes widened.

"Hm?"

"I mean, I'll catch you later! Where is this elevator?"

She bounced on the heels of her feet as she impatiently waited for the elevator doors to be opened in order to get out of here. "Hiya, Thea!" However, she screamed and punched the face of a cardboard cutout version of Kid Danger. Ray appeared behind the cutout to see the girl just ruined its face. "What's your beef, stew?"

"Nothing!" She pushed her boss and the cutout Kid Danger out of the elevator. She hit the button on the elevator panel as the doors were beginning to close on her. "Normal!"