Chapter -1

In a beautiful morning melodious voice is singing a vairabi rag accompanying with a sitar and every one of Aradhana complex were listing from their respective home except a young girl who was still in her bed.

5 minutes after she finished people listened a guitar tune followed by an enchanting voice of another young girl. Generally it was a regular morning for people of Aradhana.

Their day starts with music practice or reyaz of these two sisters except one or both of them are out of town for concerts and competitions.

Among these two sisters one sings Indiana classical with sitar while other one is versatile she sings from classical to modern types like rock, hip-hop band etc., from Indiana to western everything. She can play various musical instruments also but guitar is her speciality. 

After both the sisters completed their practice one middle aged man came out from that house with a cup of coffee to take some business magazines from newspaper vender of that complex.

  One man said "Shekhar Sahab both your daughters are gifted.  They have such a marvelous voice". Few other men and women agreed with him. The proud father smiled and said “I am lucky to have such beautiful daughters ".

From near tulsi mancha Mrs.  Gadodia said "Don't be that modest. Music is in their blood. You also sing well". 

Shekhar also was a good singer but his parents never permitted him pursue a career in music. He is an open minded father he gave her daughters the liberty to choose their career by themselves.

His elder one shy, norvous, calm, mature understanding Ragini did her masters in History and teaches in a school. She sings classical music but she don't like to perform in front of much people so she is quite choosy about her performances.

While his youngest one bubly, outspoken, chatterbox, confident, sometimes childish sometimes mature tufan mail Swara is doing her masters in music. She is lead guitarist and one of the lead vocalist of her band Passion for Music.  She also sings in FM radio frequently she has a dream to be a professional singer. She participates in lots of concerts.

He entered the dining room to see Swara was picking from behind Ragini trying to give some excuse Sharmistha is shouting on her and Ragini was trying to control the situation.

It is also a regular scene in this house. Swara always does something to anger her Ma, Dadi and Dida and Ragini was always there to support her. 

Shy nervous Ragini become fierce as tigress, cunning as fox and manipulative when it comes to save her baby sister Swara from anyone. 

Swara is also too much protective about her elder sister. He has a satisfaction that after them their daughters will be for each other always.