Chapter 26

Before the night of Swara’s birthday Shaan spend in their apartment as he has preparations to do for the concert as well as the evening about what no one knows. Lucky will pick Swara and Ragini reach the venue in time. Swra’s band is performing with him tomorrow. her close friends as well as his are invited as he wants to declare about them and he booked a CCD for treat, in evening he wants to spend alone time with her while he will let her spend rest of the day with her family.

At 12’o clock Shekhar and Sharmistha wished their princess along with Ragini they cut a small cake and after giving her gifts everyone retired to their rooms.

She got calls from Shaan, Lucky and few of her other friends. Next morning her Dadi and Dida fought about who will bless her first like every year as they both went to mandir for special puja today morning and end up doing it together.

Generally, her friends and band members came to her home to wish her but today none is coming. Shaan is also busy in morning for some important work so he promised to spend the evening with her.

Lucky informed that he wants to take the sisters somewhere in the morning so they got ready Around 8 am he came to pick them up. Sharmistha asked them to come home early as she specially cook for Swara every year and Laksh said “I will drop them around 12”.

Shaan absence in previous day of her brother’s secret planned day tensed Uttara. Next day she followed Lucky who went to Aradhana Complex. She thought that they were planning something regarding Ragini and Laksh and was about to leave when Laksh, Ragini and Swara came out to go somewhere. Unlike her regular western cloths Swara wore a beautiful Red elegant but simple Anarkali and was looking stunning Ragini was in a magenta Salwar the way they were dressed it looks something special. She decides to follow them. 

Swara with Ragini and Laksh came to Barackpore Gandhi Ghat where a beautiful tent was set up. She went inside to see an Ac hall full with audience and a stage was set up with various musical instruments ready for a concert. She found many of her close friends as well as unknown persons. Laksh led the way to first row. 

As Adi and Ved entered the venue and see the stage they knew their assumption is true a well set up regular band is going to perform but the long stool with an electric getter in the middle attract their attention as it is Shaan’s signature style for performance. So, they guessed Shaan himself is going to perform. Shaan was nowhere to be seen neither other performers. After some time, Lucky entered the venue with two beautiful girls. They at once know one of them is the girl is Shaan’s girl and other is Lucky’s fiancé. He led them to the front and the lights went off.

Uttara also entered the tent but she stayed at back. She was surprised and shocked but couldn’t understand anything. 

After the light went off only lights remained in the stage. One by one performers came amd took their place after wishing Swara Happy Birthday from stage only but without mentioning her name.

Only the middle place was vacant but Swara now has an idea as she knows the getter sitting beside the stool. She felt emotional as she understood what effort Shaan took to make this day special for her.

Shaan came with a dazzling smile in his face and sat on the stool. He wore a casual jeans and full sleeve tee. He picked up the getter and played “Happy Birthday to you” tune. He sang along with it and said “Happy Birthday Swara. This day is very special as an angel descended on earth from heaven. It is our little effort to celebrate this special day. Thanks Lucky without you it was not possible. Enjoy princess this is for you.”  He started to sing

“Banjara- koi mujhko yu mila hay jaise banjare ko ghar”

“Hamdard”

“Galiya”

“Sanam Re”

“Huya hay aj pehli bar”

“Sunona Sangmarmar”

“ Dehliz pe mere dil ke”

“ tu hay ashma main.. tu mahabbat tu ashiqi hay”

“ Hume tumse pyaar kitna”

“Teri meri kahani excluding female part”

The band supported him very well, whole audience were mesmerized by his song as well as his emotion. They can feel his deep love for her though his songs.

As he finished and put down the getter Swara ran to the stage and hugged him emotionally. He reciprocated the hug they become lost in each other’s arms forgetting about the audience. He lowered his face and kissed her there.

Everyone was shocked with long lusting lip-lock and passionate hug of the star couple in front of everyone.  With loud Claps, Cough and noise, they came back to their senses and a small blush of embracement crept in Swra’s face to match her dress.

Everyone came to congratulate the couple and wish her happy birthday. All of them were very much happy specially Shaan’s friends. Ved and Aditya slapped Shaan in his back for hiding the truth and welcomed Swara in their group.

Shaan took the opportunity to announce about Luksh and Ragini also. Brothers invited them to the CCD for breakfast and cake cutting ceremony.

Aditya and Ved offered a lunch but Swara and Ragini politely refused as they wanted to spend that time with their parents and family and promised for next time.

When they were about to leave the place, Uttara came back from Shock. She went near to them and put a hand in both her brothers’ back. Both of them were surprised to see her there she upset tone “Bhai you decide to tell everybody except your sister and Lucky Bhai you too hid it. Am upset with you too my dear bhabis. This is not done tell everyone only Uttara shouldn’t know” they managed to pacify Uttara and moved to CCD for the rest. 

Note: guys next part I am going to add some mature content. If you people have any objection please tell me.