Chapter 28

When Shaan and Swara reach the ice-cream joint it was about to close. Lucky was leaning in his car impatiently while Ragini was listening some music in her phone sitting in a chair of the joint. As he saw them, he came running “Where have you been. Its too late gate will be close and everyone will be angry” Shaan shook his head “you are the most unromantic guy in this world. You had a beautiful fiancé with you and what you did continuously nagged and disturbed another much in love couple. You are enemy of romance. Don’t worry about gate closing and everyone being angry I already talked to Aunty and uncle that we will be late and they allowed it for Swara’s birthday. Now you go home I will drop them.” Lucky’s mouth hangs open “you managed Aunty and Uncle and they permitted?? If I asked they have said definitely no” Shaan winked “it’s about reputation dude.” Swara whispered “reputation of good boy for the naughtiest guy.” He also whispered back “nobody knows that except my girlfriend” Both the brothers speed their cars towards Aradhana. Shaan went inside with Ragini and Swara while Lucky waited outside. He apologized for late they didn’t bother as they trust him a lot and invited him for a coffee who accepted it gladly. Swara came to escort him up to door. Ragini noticed before leaving he gave Swara a sweet hug and lovely kiss in her forehead. She kissed his chicks and expressed her concern for a safe journey. After promising to send her a sms when he reaches home, he left. Ragini was very happy for her sister and wished these days to come for her and Laksh’s life also. When Shaan came out he saw Lucky waiting for him. He acidly asking “What were you doing for so long inside? Ravaging her again?” Shaan with amused tone “No uncle and aunty invited for a coffee and how could I decline a coffee invitation from my future mother-in-law and father-in-law. I have to make an impression you know” Lucky was irritated “oh really you need to make an impression to all impressed by you persons. Great” Shaan patted his back and to cheer him up said “open for a race to home?” both the brothers raced to their home and entered the Mansion tiptoed at 12:10 am. They keep their shoes in hand and crossed sleeping rooms in darkness not wished to wake anyone up. Annapurna who was waiting for her sons watched their antics and smiled to herself without letting them know about her presence.

Ragini felt her weakness towards Lucky but Lucky was too naïve to understand anything about her feelings as well as his own towards her. He remained acted like the most loyal friend of her. On the other hand spending cozy romantic time together and making love twice or thrice in a week in any one of their love nest (apartment or farmhouse) was natural for swara and Shaan. Once Swra has to leave city for few days as there was a very important concert and Shaan was very upset with the thought of staying away from his Shona. Shekhar and Sharmistha were out of the city for business purpose and medical camp purpose respectively. Ragini was supposed to see off her but she was trapped in an important meeting in college so only Shaan came with her. In airport they came to know about the cancelation of the trip. Swara don’t wanted to go back to her grandparent’s home so she asked Shaan if she can live this few days in the apartment who gladly accepted and with some excused himself also leaved in apartment for those days. They shared one bedroom and spend these 5 days as live-in relationship couple. After these 5 days they spend together it become their routine to sneak out for few days in every month and spend together in farmhouse. They haven’t took the risk to be caught so avoided staying in apartment. 

It was Lucky and Shaan’s birthday. Maheswaries going to celebrate this occasion after 4 years. Gododia family was also invited. Annapurna kept a small puja in morning for wellbeing of her sons. She cocked khir and their favorite foods herself. Ragini was confuse to choose gift for her fiancé and her friend while Swara brought a watch for Lucky and a rare set of collection of Shaan’s favorite music. She had to do a lot of research and hard work to collect those and package properly. She also brought a fine sound system for his room in Maheswari Mnason and installed it with help of Luksh to surprise Shaan. He wanted to buy those and was surprised to see the installed in his room. He was too happy to get both his gifts from Swara. Ragini finally gifted Shaan some good books related to music and business and Lucky some Perfume with little help from Shaan to select. Shaan wanted to spend some alone time with his love so they sneak out to the apartment. As they enter Shaan scooped Swara in his arms and twirl her. After put her in her feet he hugged her from behind and started to kiss and nip her neck shoulder ear lob etc. She started to moan in familiar pleasurable act of her lover. Soon he unzipped zipper of her dress and his hands went inside to cup her breasts. Soon enough both their dresses were on the floor and they made love in the love seat sofa of hall only. After that Swara cooked his favorite Pasta and backed a cake. After their small celebration they once again made love but this time in bedroom. When they reach the grand party at evening after spending a cozy romantic afternoon Adi, Ved, Ragini, Lucky and Uttara teased them mercilessly. Both the brothers cut the cake and enjoyed their birthday party a lot