Chapter-7

Mr. Durga Prasad Maheswari and Annapurna gave marriage of Laksh a back seat thought as his brother is going through a changing phase for good and needs him now. 

On the other hand Mrs. Gadodia and Mrs.  Bose both were worried for Ragini's marriage while her parents were quite reluctant. Mrs Gadodia thinks that Mrs. Bose will bring Bengali son-in-laws for her granddaughters while Mrs Bose thinks Mrs Gadodia will fix her granddaughters' marriage in traditional orthodox Marwari families and make their life miserable.

For Shekhar and Sharmistha they want good human being and good family for their daughters who will respect their daughters and keep them happy though they have a doubt if their youngest one will ever marry.

They are not at all thinking of Ragini's marriage as they think she is quite young and she should be focused in her career as she wants to teach in college or university.

They were also happy for Swara as they notices her becoming more understanding and mature nowadays. They thanked mentally for the person whoever is responsible for that. 

Other hand Ragini devoted her full attention in studies as she want to appear in NET and SET exam for fulfillment of her dreams of being a professor while Swara is spending maximum of her time with Sanskar and her band members. Sanskar's knowledge in music helped her to prepare for exams also. They started to practice together for her practical. 

One such day in Princep Ghat Swara asked Sanskar about his family.

He told her his life story "I have a big family Mom, Dad, Chacha, Chachi, two brothers two sisters one sister-in-law but I don't stay with them. "

swara casually asked "why?  They stay in some other city?”

he sadly smiled and answered "no. They stay in Kolkata only. I left my family my home 4 years back."

she was shocked to know that. Her family is crazy but she can't even think about staying away from them and here he himself left his family. There must be something very big and personal.

She carefully asked masking her shock "what forced you to take such a big decision?"

he looked at her innocent eyes filled with so many questions and wanted to bare his soul out in front of her.

He faced her looked at her eyes and started "I belong from a loving but traditional Marwari Bussiness family. Me and Lucky were different we were never the obedient perfect Maheswari family sons like our Eldest brother.

Our elder cousin sister Nivedita Di in her college life against our family tradition fell in love with another community guy and our perfect family broke down. She eloped and my father and chachu disowned her.

After two years in 3rd year of my college a new Bengali girl joined our college in middle of season named Kabita Chatterjee. I fell for her in first sight. You can say love in first sight. There were lots of beautiful and rich girls in our college as our college was a posh college of Kolkata but there was something different with her. She was not too modern too sophisticate. A simple Indian valued girl. Unlike other she wore Indian clothes and didn't behave like bimbos a fresh air in our college you can say.

There were a lot of competitor for her heart after a month of hide and seek game and secretly admiring her I finally gathered courage and proposed her luckily, she reciprocated my feelings and we were in relationship.

Next year I went for IIM Kolkata for my MBA and she started working in an NGO.

From my school life I was used to do music concerts which continued till my IIM days and in our college we formed an Boys Band called MH(Music Hobby) which also continued as all 6 of us went to IIMC.

She didn't like ever my friends’ group or concerts she told these as her sautan. For her I started to stay away from my friends and spend as much time as possible with her after my studies and some music rehearsals. She became a part of my everyday.

Those days she told her family about us and demanded me to do the same. Her family accepted me but my family who didn't able to get over from Nivedita Di's elopement till now were not ready for that.

Every day there was problems in my home after that. Only my brother Lucky supported me that time. There were pressure from both the families. My family want me to complete my studies started my career and then think about all those things till then they wanted me to stop seeing her in regular basis.

While Kavi and her family wanted a commitment from me. I became sandwich.

One day my Dad told me they wanted me to separate from my family and they don't value other's sentiments. He even called them and asked not to brainwash me. .

She called me cried a lot and asked me to meet her that very evening. My dad didn't allow me to go out and in those heated moment I packed my bag took all my belongings and with help of Lucky and left my home my family.

Her family supported me. First I started to stay in my friend Aditya's flat. Kabita wanted me to have my own place as we decided to marry after finishing my MBA.

I sold my Imported getters, Foard, Audi and Ducati to buy a luxurious appartment and start a business. Lucky also helped me he also sold his cars and Gadgets to give me startup money.

With help of my three close friends Aditya, Ved and Neeta I started my company. As capital was mine the owner become me but they gave maximum labor. Still now they are my partners and associated with our company over their father's.

We name it as SAV the first letters of our name. Thats the first time I ignored Kabita's proposal of naming the Company as either SK or SM. I couldn't ignore my friends' contributions. We had a fight for that.

I bought a posh area and luxurious apparent with a future thought but couldn't able to furnish it like that. She and me ourselves painted the walls and decorated with some essential furniture. Lucky has a passion of photography and photo editing he snapped a lot of picture of us and edited kabita covered my bedroom with all those and my cabinets and wardrobe with gifts she gave me.

For her happiness I started to wear formal much except of concerts. Those days concerts were not mere for my passion but also way to earn some money for myself and newly established company.

At that time she became seriously ill with a deadly disease. One night for my performance I didn't have news of her admission in hospital and next day she demanded me to stop singing.

That day I shifted my guitar to store room and completely dissolved myself in work and her. She became more serious and her family went to US for her treatment after 3 months we got news of her death.

I was shattered depressed but my friends and Lucky with help of a Doctor aunty succeeded to pull me out from that state and I became a workaholic. I used to spend my free time in the orphanage she worked and with my brother Lucky."