Chapter 34

Sanskar, Adarsh and Laksh became very busy with their new responsibilities as they didn’t want to disappoint their elders who put so much faith in them. Other hand the wedding preparation was in full swing. Everyone was busy in the preparation though Laksh and Ragini wanted it to be small and private affair but Laksh being an important part of Maheswari Enterprise they were bound to throw a lavish reception. 

The wedding was indeed a private affair. Wedding rituals started before 7 days of actual weddin with Sagun and Kudevi Puja. Before 2 days of wedding in a cocktail Party Ragini was introduced with associates of Maheswaries. Whole family enjoyed a lot during all the functions Haldi, Mahendi, Sangeet (which obviously contained Shaan and Swara’s songs and dance along with other family members) and finally wedding. 

As the wedding came close both Shaan and Swara had tough time to handle wedding jitters of Laksh and Ragini who became quite restless and worried with coming days. 1 day ago Adi, Ved an Shaan organized a bachelor party for Lucky in a night club with their friends group and after the party as obvious they were not in condition to go home so they went to Shaan’s apartment and spend their night there. In morning during search for a casual dress Lucky found Swara’s dresses including night dresses and lingerie, cosmetics, accessories and other essential things there in Shaan’s wardrobe which surely told him about their secret weekends and adventures and status of relationship as after searching the room properly he got birth control pills and condoms there in a drawer while Shaan was busy to make breakfast for his brother and friends. Laksh’s inventory of all this brought a huge round of teasing and embarrassment for Shaan. 

On the other hand, Gododia family was facing a problem of adjusting space after all their relatives came. Senior Gododia’s house, Shekhar-Sharmitha’s house and Bose house were also not enough to accommodate all of them properly and ensure that Ragini get proper rest at least the day before her D day. When Swara shares this problem with Shaan he came to Shekhar for rescue. He gave keys of his apartment and requested to send some guests along with Ragini and Swara there. Shekhar was really happy that he got such gem of a man as his son-in-law. At evening Shaan drove Swara, Ragini and few of their cousins along with some of their spouse in his apartment. All rooms except the master bedroom become occupied by guests so for Swara and Ragini only the master bedroom was left. When swra was about to enter that room Ragini stopped her. She objected to stay in that room as she didn’t want to intervene Sanskar’s privacy. It took Swara and Sanskar a good time to convince her that she was welcomed there as they wanted to share it with her. Sanskar said her “Raguini this room is as much as Swara’s as mine. So, I think you don’t need to feel shy to share your sister’s room.” Ragini was very much touched with this gesture that he considers his everything as Swara’s but she has yet to know that he told that which was literary true. Before Sanskar leave for Maheswasri House love birds managed to steal some time for themselves. Sanskar told her “Today I am leaving you two sisters together here but tomorrow night I need my Swara all for myself.” Swara reminded him “Sir tomorrow also few guests will be there.” He gave her a naughty smile “Don’t worry ma’am. I will handle that” and captured her lips. Within few times the soft and gentle kiss turned into wild and passionate one. They were interrupted by Ragini and one of Swara’s cousin. Ragini literally drag Swara from Shaan’s embrace “Guys can you please keep your hands off from each other in public? I know you don’t feel embarrass but others feel” Sanskar smiled with a wink “we will try but can’t promise.” Obviously after Sanskar left the main topic was shifted from Ragini’s marriage to Swara and Sanskar’s affair. 

Finally, Swara and Ragini retire for the night after lots of chatting. When Ragini was taking out her night cloths from their overnight bag she noticed that there were only her dresses, there was no cloth for Swara to change. She scolded Swara as she thought that she didn’t paid any attention while packed and become tensed what they should do “Shona what did you do? Where was your attention while you were packing? There are only my cloths in the bag and there was not any spare dress. What you will wear?” Swara smiled and pacified her sister “Di don’t worry I have my cloths here. I will change” and she opened the master wardrobe to take out her cloths from there. She knew from Shan that Laksh came to know about presence of her belongings here and she didn’t want to her Di to know it from anyone else than her. After they change and settled in bed Swara told Ragini about her sometime staying in that place. she successfully handled Ragini’s wedding jitter by diverting her mind to their memories of childhood and they eventually fell asleep. 

On the other hand, Laksh made Shaan and Adarsh mad with his wedding jitter. His constant pacing made them feel sick. Adarsh tried to make Laksh understand that yes few changed will come in life after marriage but they will be able to adjust that with time. Laksh tried to understand what his elder brother said but he was too nervous to let go his restlessness. Finally, Parineeta mixed some sleeping pills in milk and gave to Laksh so that he can relax and take rest before the most important day of his life.