Chapter 44

The next day Lucky wakes up with a hangover. Soon Shan came to meet him and asked "Good morning Lucky, do you remember what you asked me last night?" Lucky tried to remember last night's incident and to his horror, he remembered the conversation with Shan word by word. His face lost color. It's not that he never had any such type of conversation with his brother. He can share anything and everything with his brother but he was embarrassed about what his wife would think of him if she come to know that he asked this thing of his brother. It should have remained among them only. 

Shaan read through his brother's mind and said "Don't worry this will remain with two of us only. by the way, do you want to know the answer to that question of yours now too?" Lucky became relaxed with Shaan's assurance and griped his hand "Please please tell. It is the biggest problem of my life since we confessed. I wanted to take our relationship forward."

 Shaan sat and said "There is no trick no technique. Let go of your fear and reservation and lead your heart and desire the path. Don't think about her reaction much remember you love her and she loves you too. It's hard for any girl to voice that they want this. Ragini being a shy girl is impossible for her. One thing takes it slow giving her every opportunity to back off if she wanted and ask her permission before taking action. Every time voice is not needed action speaks also." after saying those he left his brother's room.

Grand Mahendi and Sangeet ceremony was planned for the bridal couple. Mahendi was held in the Aradhana complex with a bang where Swara wore a simple but elegant lehenga and beautiful floral jewelry. Her hand and legs were decorated with henna. Instead of only writing Shaan's name in her palm she asked the artist to draw his picture in her palm. He also wrote her name on a corner of his palm which led to a lot of teasing for the couple. As always, her mehendi becomes very dark.

Sangeet was organized in the banquet hall of a hotel. 95% of Shaan's and Swara's batchmates and all their friends made it there. For Shaan's friends, he was the first boy who was getting married when many of the girls in their batch weren't married. Their mothers gave them examples of his and said to get married. So obviously both Shaan and Swara get teased and complain from their friends. 

Shaan, Swara's friends as well as every family member participated there. It was a pleasant surprise for them when the couple found Durgaprasad and Annapurna on stage performing for their darling son. Both Shaan and Swara's childhood memories were shown in two AVs. Adarsh and Parineeta perform a musical drama recreating Sanskar and Swara's Love story from their first meeting to friendship to becoming lovers, and soulmates. 

Laksh and Ragini also performed in a romantic number and get teased. The Sangeet ceremony ended with performances of the Bridal couple and the last one was a performance with all their brothers, sisters and many friends. 

Later in the green room when everyone was busy outside Laksh followed Shaan's advice and approached Ragini. Laksh caressed Ragini's chicks and she instantly turned into all red in blush. He hugged her tightly and she reciprocated. Her hugging him back gave him the courage to proceed with his next move. He pulled out of the hug and cupped her face. Slowly he leaned towards her face. Ragini becomes shy anticipating her husband's move, her chicks became tomato red and she closed her eyes. Laksh took her this gesture as a yes and let his lips to hers softly. That was a soft kiss promising love and showering affection. After the kiss, he said "Ragini I love you a lot and wanted to take our relationship to the next level. Are you ready??" 

she was ready actually she waited for this day for a long time but today when her love her husband asked her, she couldn't voice it. She couldn't face him also. She hid her face in his chest by hugging him but she feels that her husband is still waiting for her answer and her dumb husband will not understand without getting an answer so she nodded yes against his chest. Her nod made him a happy man and he said "Then the day of Saan and Shona's wedding will be a day of our union also." at this moment Ragini heard Swara calling her for going home and she rushed to meet her sister.

The next day was D-day for Swara and Shaan. Both of them started their day by talking with each other. Shann said, "From tomorrow we don't need a phone to wish good morning to each other as we will wake up in each other arms only." Swara teased him "Except those days I will come here to be with Mommy and Papa." Soon their conversation got disturbed as people came to call them for Haldi. Holdi was a grand affair in both houses but the emotion and atmosphere of people were different. 

In Maheswari's house, everyone happily covered Shaan in Handi much to his irritation. In the background loud music was playing and people were happily dancing and laughing. Annapurna only gets teary with happy tears seeing her dream fulfilled, her child who endured a lot previously is happy and getting married to his lady love.

Another hand in Gandodia House everyone was emotional. Yes, they were happy that their daughter who was broken and traumatized in the past got married happily still it was hard for them that their daughter will leave them behind that day. 

Beautician asked not to apply many haldi to her face so they applied a small amount to her forehead only but covered her hand and leg with haldi paste. Already everyone was controlling their tears remembering the upcoming bidai and Ragini's bidai a few months ago was still vivid in their mind. A relative by mistake played a bidai song at that moment and Shekhar couldn't control it he broke down in tears hugging both his daughters in his arm. He repeatedly said only "You are not Parai you will be always my daughters, my life." Sharmistha had a hard time controlling Shekhar as well as checking her own emotions. 

The emotional trace broke only when Adarsh and Parineeta came to deliver some gifts, ancestral jewelry for Swara, and sweets for the family as Sagun.