Chapter 40

These weeks became siblings' week for all. To make Lucky feel better Shaan proposed a 2-day adventure like their college days and he agreed as they didn't do that for long time. Adarsh also joined their team and these days they spend by car racing, long drives, play wrestling, doing gym together, their swimming competition, playing tennis in club, boy's night outs, eating outs in various places to taste various type cuisine, booze party etc. Like they used to do in their college days. They felt happy after spending these brotherly weeks and planned for an adventure holiday for 7 days in north Sikim where they can track and have fun after Shaan's engagement. They regret why they didn't do it before. One person was upset with this brotherly time and that is none other than their pampered sister Uttara eho couldn't join her brothers for her exam and upcoming function and will not be allowed in their trip as it will be full of adventure and tracing. She can't walk for long so can't think of tracking. She first requested them to change the place where others can go also but they said they don't want a family vacation they wanted a boy's trip. Later Uttara tried to instigate her bhabies Parineeta, Ragini and Swara for unfairness of her brothers' dicission to have boys' time out and excluding all girls including them from their adventure trip but she again get disappointment when they told her that they don't mind it, boys need adventures and their brotherly time, they are engaged or married that doesn't mean that they cant spend time and enjoy with their brothers and friends. After getting disappointed from her sisters in law she went to elders and complained about them but to her bad luck they liked their boys' decision of spending time together like old days and already gave them permission to go to their trip.

On the other hand Shekhar felt happy that both his daughter were staying with them though for short time and he wanted to celebrate this. He planned a small family vacation of 2 days to Dhigha for 4 of them. They went by car and stayed in a hotel near see. Like old days both sisters shared a room and chatted a lot. Ragini told Swara about her days in Maheswari Mansion, her and Laksh's progressing relationship, dependency on each other and her feelings for Luksh too. She accepted to her sister that she loves him for months but never get enough courage to confess as she doesn't want to destroy their wonderful friendship and afraid of his refusal. Swara smiled to herself as from Shaan she came to know that Laksh also realized his feelings and going to confess soon but didn't reveled it to her sister as Laksh wanted to give her a surprise. She said to her sister that she believes soon their love story will also come in track. Ragini expressed that how much she missed her sister and support system and how much she is happy that soon Swara will stay with her again. Apart from their chat and discussing feelings both sisters enjoyed the sea and family time very much. All 4 of them went to sea shore at morning to see sunrise, there they both sang songs and many people came near them listening their melodious voice making their parents proud of them. They had their breakfast in see shore and later enjoyed having bath of hours in see while their parents watched their happy faces from shore. At evening also they sat on the boulders and watched sea waves in full moon. These two days passed in blink of eye and they came back Kolkata to do preparation of the engagement which will be a grand affair.

But before the engagement another happy occasion came for Maheswaries. Sanskar was nominated for Best CEO of the year Award and Youngest CEO Award. Business association of India gave them good news was he won both the award and Maheswari Group of enterprise get the award of Most successful group of that year. The award ceremony will be held 2 days before the engagement. It was another reason to celebrate for Mahswaeries. Both Durga Prasad and Ram Prasad felt proud on their sons who in one year made all these progresses and get this success.

In the press conference hosted by Maheswari Group of Enterprise Sanskar said "I am grateful that Business Association of India thought me deserving for all these awards but its not entirely my credit. I as a MD & CEO only introduced strategies and policies it is the stuffs who implanted them, worked hard and make Maheswari group reach where it is now, the no 1 position in this moment it's not a win for me or our family it's a win for all extended family, so I want to share the prize money and part of our profit of this year with our this extended family, stuffs of MGE according to percentage of their basics." All stuff members felt happy that their MD & CEO recognized their effort and hard work without taking all the credit to himself, they knew he was a caring and employee friendly employer but they never dreamed that he will share this prestigious price money and share of profit with them. They really felt as his extended family. He continued "for where I concern its again not me without constant support of my brothers Adarsh Bhai and my twin brother Laksh I am nothing actually. Many of strategies & policy I introduced were their brain child so its time I confess this here. Thank you, brothers, for being with me though all thick and thin. It's not only professionally personally also in a bad phase of my life they were with me, if they were not with me that time specially Laksh then I could never came in this position, that period he was my pillar my support. Then comes to my family my Papa and Chachu who put so much trust in my abilities and gave me this responsibility and position so early. I was not confident then but they were. Without my whole family's trust, love and support I could not come here they are key of my success. My friends Adi, Ved and Neeta who supported me unconditionally in my struggling and low period also and till now made me strong and fighter. You heard that there is a woman behind every successful man, in my case she is not only behind my success but also behind my every happiness, my sunshine, my angle descended from heaven for me only my lady love Swara Gadodia. She is the person who pulled me from my personal hell and bring me to light then filled my life with happiness. Lastly my would-be Father in law and mother in law who love me like their own son and always supported me. All are there for me so I am here getting this award for my success, this is not only my success this is all of theirs"

The hall filled with claps as he finished his speech. The media get impatient o know the girl who stole heart of handsome the most eligible bachelor of this country right then. But he smiled and said they will get to see her at the day of the award ceremony.