Chapter 37

Laksh and Ragini went to Shimla with Laksh's friend Mukund and his wife Suhana. Ragini bonded with Suhana very soon. Mukund and Suhana had a love marriage so they were a lovey-dovey couple maximum time spending time with each other and doing a lot of PDA. Laksh and Ragini felt awkward with all this. They used to hang out with Shaan and Swara a much-in-love couple so they were used to with couple's PDA like holding hand, waist, hugging and sometime kissing in public but as they knew about the awkwardness of Ragini specially they generally maintain a decent situation while they are with her. But this newly married couple sometimes becomes very intimate in presence of Laksh and Ragini and in public places also with the excuse that they are honeymoon couple. Infect they sometimes pulled them also to some photo seasons which embarrassed both Laksh and Ragini. Except this fact they enjoyed the trip. Ragini filled Laksh's ear with the history and geography of this place while Laksh told her about the adventure part. They came close in this vacation as they were liking both the scenery and each other's company. Being away from family members and with another honeymoon couple was bound to bond them closer in emotional and mental level and it happened though they kept their physical distance and felt nervous when unwantedly they touched each other.

On the other hand, in Kolkata seriously Swara was busy in preparing for her upcoming exam and handling her too emotional Papa with her mother and Shaan was busy handling both his and Laksh's pending works so they didn't get much time to spend with each other and stay connected through phone calls and massages.

In a fine Monday a girl came to Babu Ghat, a bank of Ganga River where she comes every year in this day for last 4 years. 2 more people come here this day. This is her best friend Kavita's birthday who dies 4 years ago and from that time she, Amrita and two guy one her Boyfriend Sanskar and other Raktim who loved her unconditionally and sacrificed his love for her happiness. She wanted to see loyalty and devotion of these two men for her friend after her death also. Raktim is present there seating under a tree but Sanskar is not. She frowned to notice the absence of him for consecutive 2 years. Last year also he was absent here which she didn't liked but somehow convinced her mind after getting the news that he was not well. But this year also, she has to take some news about him, may be meet him and confront him about it. Then she went to the orphanage Kavita worked, this is also there routine to come here and give donation. She made her donation and saw that Raktim also gave his and was seating at the ground with kids there. She tried to find out that if Sanskar send his donation also but didn't find. Last year also she heard that his secretary made the donation few days before of this particular day. She went there where Raktim was seating with kids and started to chat with them. From them she came to know that Sanskar don't come there regularly like before for more than one year. She was really upset and went to the place where the office of SAV PR used to be. She found a new office there as after the merger it was shifted from there renamed and a part of Maheswari group venture. From there she came to know about the merger. She was furious after getting the news that he merged the company with Maheswari group. She wanted more information but she had to go back to Bangalore for a family matter. She started to collect information from business sector and various source about Sanskar. She came to know him becoming MD,CEO and Head of Maheswari group of Companies. She badly wanted to come to Kolkata meet Sanskar and confront him for all these. Why he went back to his family.

Laksh and Ragini came back from their honeymoon which was actually a vacation for them. Everyone was worried for Ragini as she went with Laksh and how he will take care of her when he himself is little reckless but they became very happy when they notice them happy and close to each other. Time passed from day to months. Their bond grew stronger day by day. She took care of his every personal need and things like remind him to do things, keep his things arranged for him, keep his cloths ready, files arranged, check if he needs anything etc. her silent care make him completely dependent on her for little things also. He also started to do little things for her as give her lift to her college, brings little gifts for her keeping her taste in mind, brings her favorite sweet from her favorite shop which was opposite side of his destination, bring her to her parents place as he knew she misses them a lot. They started to understand each other's unspoken words also and what their action could have in what situation. Whole Maheswari and Gododia Family were happy to see the development between them. Swara's exam was also finished finally and Shaan was also little bit free from work pressure as Laksh become genuinely responsible under Ragini's influence and shred a lot of Shaan's workload. So Swara and Shaan again started to spend time together whenever they get opportunity to make up to their lost time for study and work. Shaan was infect thinking to propose her for marriage.

By the time Amrita handled her family related problem and came to Kolkata to meet Sanskar. She went to Maheshwari enterprise's office but meeting the MD & CEO himself without appointment was a really tough task and she didn't get the opportunity. So, she waited at the gate for him to come out. That day Swara also thought to spend sometime with him so she went to his office at afternoon. As all the employee knew her as his girlfriend so there was no problem for her to venture in his cabin. Shaan was happy to see his lady love and decided to retire early and they went out. When they went out the gate in his car, Shaan saw Amrita and his face become hard and pale.