Chapter -5

Next day he woke up with fresh mind and energy and his eyes fall on that getter seating near bed. At instant he remembered yesterday's events and songs. He was singing when he went to make his coffee. The old man who stayed with him and manage his household for long time was very happy to see that development. 

During lunch hour he got a call from an unknown number. There was a familiar melodious female voice in the opposite side. 

"It’s me Swara." Before she say anything more he asked "haven't they delivered your instruments till now?  I’m going to call them" there came a hurried reply " no no we got those. And they are good as new.  I actually called to thank you for all the helps and to invite you in our concert tomorrow. “There was a nice smile in his lips after hearing about concert. He used to perform in concerts in his college life. "Oh. I haven't done much so no need to thank me. I am honored to get the invitation. I will make it sure. “She cheerfully said "Am massaging the venue and address. We actually don't have any invitation card. Just give me a call before 5 minutes you reach I will be there to escort you. “He amusedly said "thank you. I have a meeting so talk to you later" she cut the call after a "bye".  After 5 minutes while they were busy in a meeting he got a massage from Swara. He smiled and inform his secretary Neeta to clear his sedule for tomorrow as he wants to attain an event in afternoon. Neeta who was his secretary as well as a college friend was literally taken aback. He generally got maximum invitation through her and a very few necessary for businesses or charity puepose he attain for short time. After the meeting she called Ved and Aditya who were also friends as well as part of this company. Ved is marketing head and handles bussiness of Mumbai while Aditya a legal advisor and handles bussiness in Delhi. They were also astonished but asked Neeta not to worry and take chill. 

That day while returning home he met Swara again she was carrying some heavy stuffs and waiting in a bus top her long skirt and open hairs were disturbing her for wind. He stopped in front of her rolled window glass "Hi Swara ".  She enthusiastically replied recognizing him "Hi Sanskar" he asked " you are standing here with such heavy stuffs. Can I drop you somewhere? “she said with a relief  "thank you. You are a life saver. Please drop me home. Mom asked me to pick me up these stuffs for her. Di was supposed to pick me from here but she is late for her school function preparation for songs rehearsal. “He noticed she is a chatterbox and talking with her continuously is easy. He didn't fill that much comfortable around anyone besides his brothers, sisters and two close friends Ved and Aditya. 

He asked "so you have an elder sister? She also sings? “She replied "oh yes. She sings Indian classical only. She doesn’t like to sing in public much she is teaching students for performance." She then started to talk about their concert preparations and their conversation changed about various music related topics. She realized that he knows a lot about music. As part of discussions he sang few lines from some songs both in hindi and english to prove his point about indian mordern and western music. Swara was taken aback by his skilled deep melodious voice and perfect scale and tune. Only a trained singer can sing like that.  She asked “you also sing?  You have vast knowledge about music" he informed her that "I used to in my college life. Last 3 years I am out of touch. “She said "you are gifted. You have a very good voice. Why you left singing". He wanted to tell her he left after Kabita was admitted in hospital seriously ill. That day he was performing in a concert which was quite regular those days that’s why he didn't have the news of her illness or admition in hospital. When next morning he got the news and went there she accused him of giving more importance in his passion music, songs, concerts more than her. He was hurt. Music was his passion but he was performing frequently to earn some money as he already left his home and spent all his savings and assets to buy the apartment and its interior as their future home. He started his own business with help of his 3 close friends but they need money to expand it. That day he promised her to give her all his attention and left singing. He missed music badly so used to listen various types of music in his free time. His business was also hampered but saved for Aditya and Ved. God knows why but he wanted to tell her everything. Generally, he avoids discussing his life with anyone. He felt he can rely her but it's too early. Seeing him silent for some time Swara said “I am sorry, it must be personal. I shouldn't ask. But I wanted to tell you something. Music is a shooting best friend for music lovers. Give it another change it will help you to overcome your problems and heal your wounds. “He thought she is right. After he sang to himself last night, he felt peace and fresh throughout the whole day. He said with genuine regards “thank you Swara. I will take your advice. I will give it a chance.” They haven't noticed they already reached her complex and sitting there for 15 minutes in car busy in their discussion. After she got a call from her mother asking where she is, they came back to reality. She got down with her stuffs. He offered to help her carry them but thinking about her Dadi and Dida she refused politely. She said "make it sure tomorrow. I want your views about our performance. ". He said “I am not expert. But I will come definitely ". They bid each other good bye and went to their way.  That night Sanskar spend with his getter singing most of his favorite songs. He thought he owe Swara for bringing music back in his life.