Chapter 22

One of Swara's friends informed Ragini that he saw her going toward Princep Ghat that morning. Laksh and Ragini started towards Princep Ghat. Laksh received an urgent call from the office about some important files and Ragini insisted he left for the office after dropping her nearest taxi stand.

 When Ragini reached Princep Ghat she couldn't find her sister first. When she was coming back disappointed suddenly her eye falls on Swara's bangle fallen on the ground. She asked vendors after showing her photos if they have seen her. Many of them said she comes here sometimes with one handsome young man; they are a nice couple. A few of them said she was there today alone and sad might be they had a fight.

 Only one boy who was selling mineral water said with a smile "they had made up and are together now. See dada gave me this list of foods to order for home delivery to the famous restaurant, all didi's favorite foods. Ragini asked "do you know where she is? Please tell me. I am her sister and worried about her." That boy pointed his finger towards a corner separated by some tree "they are there but make some noise before you go there" Ragini thanked him and went there. 

When she reached, she found Swara and Sanskar in a compromising position. They were hugging each other tightly and kissing passionately. Her hands were locked around his neck and were playing with his hair while his hands were holding her possessively near him and roaming her back and waist. She stumbled with shock and fall down. 

With this noise, love birds came back to their senses and hurriedly separated. They were surprised to see Ragini there. Swara went to her sister "Di Shaan is only my special friend whom I met on the day of the accident of Niraj." 

Realization hit Ragini now she understood their fights frank behavior close bonding etc. She likes Shaan. He is a mature and good person but has a past. She is thankful to him for her sister's better life but also afraid for the future. She has to ensure that he is perfect for her sister. Shaan asked "can I take Swara with me Ragini? I will drop her home later." 

Ragini hold Swara's hand protectively and said "I am sorry Sanskar but I can't leave her right now. Anyway, I want to talk to you too." He understood not only Swara Ragini is also very much protective towards her sister "anytime Ragini. Why don't you join us now so we can talk also?" Ragini agreed and all three of them moved toward Shaan's apartment. 

On their way to his flat from parking Swara lost her balance and stumbled. Before Ragini could hold her Sanskar supported her without any second thought and picked her up in his arms. After they enter, he placed her on the drowning room loveseat sofa and said "I am coming in two minutes Shona please seat here quietly. Feel free and comfortable Ragini"! and he went upstairs.

 Ragini noticed the interior of the apartment is as per Swara's dream house decoration. She asked her "so you fulfilled your wish of a dream house at his expense? Nice interior Swara. Good job" Swara smiled "Thanks Di but all credit goes to Shaan. He did it for me in our first month love anniversary gift as a surprise" she was surprised to see how Sanskar took care of Swara's like dislike preference choices and dreams.

 Meanwhile, the food arrived and it was indeed Swara's favorite dish. Sanskar came back with a fast aid box in his hand and Ragini noticed a few cuts and small wounds on Swara's legs and hands which escaped her eyes but not his. He carefully cleared them while blowing air from his mouth to reduce the burning sensation then applied for medicine and banded where necessary. After that he said to Ragini "help yourself please" He himself served food the way Swara likes without any hesitation or asking and fed her with his own hand ignoring her protest that "I cant eat more am full and I will be fat if I eat like this." He said as an answer "it doesn't matter to me you know that so don't argue and eat. You haven't eaten properly." She took a morsel and fed him "neither you. You know you can hide it from anyone but not from me. I know you a little bit too well. You also were restless for the last few days." He sheepishly said "how could I not be. I am lucky to have you as mine and sorry.." she cut him "please don't start a list of sorry again. I want to hear you sing I missed it for a long."