Chapter 24

The engagement of Laksh and Ragini was a small affair with only family members present as per the request of both Ragini and Laksh. Shaan and Laksh's bosom friends Ved and Adi were also not able to attain the function for important business trips. They promised to have a belated celebration after they come back.

At family members' request Ragini, Swara, Shaan sang solo songs and a duet of Shaan and Swara.

Ragini "Yeh moh moh ki dhage"

Swara " Nazar jo teri lagi mai diwani ho gayi.-Diwani Mastani"

Shaan "Main rahu ya na rahu"

Shaan Swara duet "Kabhi gardishoki mara.... Kiche tere or"

" tere bina zindegi me koi siqba tou nehi"

Uttara and Parineeta pulled Laksh and Ragini's legs for Sanskar and Swara's choice of songs. Laksh was irritated with Shaan but Ragini very well knew these were not only for them. As Annapurna watched Swara and Sanskar singing together smiling and covering each other's weak points she went to her husband "suniye ji just look at them. They look very good together and complete each other."

 Durga Prasad also watched them but he was afraid to dream "Annapurna its too early to think. They are good friends. I neither want to lose my son nor want to destroy his friendship with Swara." She disappointedly said "yes you are right. We shouldn't pressurize Shaan but I want both the sisters as my daughters. You know people of Aradhana says Swaragini together spread happiness there I want this Swaragini too in my home in my sons' life to spread happiness." Durga Prasad also wanted that "I also want that. Pray to Ambe Ma if she wants then this dream will also be fulfilled."

After one week after the engagement ceremony on a fine Sunday, they decided to spend a good time and went to a mall. Generally, whenever they four go out Shaan let Lucky drive and he sat back with Swara holding her hand or doing something naughty. 

That day Lucky has to take some important files from an associate company so he called the person who is handling the project from their corner and was required to deliver the file to the mall only. 

When they were in the food court that guy arrived. He Ragini and Swara were chatting at a table while Shaan went to the counter to check their order. A young man came towards them "hello Mr. Maheswari. This is your file" Laksh got up from the chair and shook his hand "oh thank you Mr. Thakral. You need not come you could've been sent by anyone." He said "oh that's nothing. It's my pleasure to meet you." 

Then his eyes fell on two girls seating there whose faces lost all color after seeing him. "OMG Miss Ragini Gadodia you are here. You haven't changed much. Hello, see who's here also Swara you become much more beautiful and desirable babe." 

Laksh didn't like his lustful voice for Swara or the way he talked with the girls. He was shocked by the expression of the girls also. Laksh in a rude curt tone said: "Mr. Thakral I will appreciate it if you talk with my friends properly."

 He didn't notice Laksh's change of tone or anything else except Swara. He said "we are schoolmates and have some good memories. What says girls?" lots of things happened in a few minutes after that. Swara become very much afraid to shout "Shaan" hearing Swara's fearful shout Shaan turned and hurried back towards them. 

Ragini pushed Swara behind her back and slapped Mr. Thakral hard "stay away from my sister you scrum." He rubbed his chicks "again you hit me I think you remembered what I told you after you hit me last time. This one will also count."

 At this point, Swara ran in fear towards Shaan hugged him tightly, and buried her face in his chest. Shaan holds her protectively in his arms and rubs her back to assure her that everything is ok. He slowly pulled her face from his chest and asked "what happened baby? Why are you so afraid?" she just told one word with fear "Naman" and again hid in his chest. 

His features stiffened and his eyes become furious anger. He looked at the table and saw Ragini pointing her finger toward Mr. Naman Thakral. Shaan pulled Swara and started to move towards the table but she protested he pulled her face again and cupped her in his hand "You trust me right? " she replied, "more than my life" he said "then trust me your Shaan will never allow anything to touch you. Now come with me I have scores to settle."

He picked Swara up in his arms and move. After reaching the table he put down Swara near Ragini "look after Swara till I take care of this bustard." Ragini nodded and filled him up with Naman's today act. His hands were in a feast. Mussels of his perfectly sculptured body were seen moving under his feted tee.

 He tried to leave Swara in Ragini's embrace and go to Naman but Swara refused to let him go and clutch his tee. "no. He will harm you." Shaan cooed to Swara like a child "nothing will happen me, my love. Look at me trust me Shona I will be perfectly fine. Let me go please." He pilled her fingers from his tee kissed the top of her head and went straight to Naman "so you are the scrum who caused so much pain to My Swara?" he emphasizes the word My Swara. "And you dared tried to take a pass to her today again. This time you will not be speared."

 He said "she is a beautiful desirable girl any guy can attract towards her. I tried to get her only" Shaan punched him hard "she is mine you bustard. I wouldn't let anyone come near her let aside harm her." 

More punches landed on him. "she is a beautiful girl and anyone can attract but manhandle and insult her no way. Nobody can escape that. She suffered a lot from your trying to molest her and you will pay for that now" Naman was on the ground at that point. Shaan pulled him up again and started to beat him. "Remember my face ever you try to cross her path you will get me."

 Lucky was completely shocked by the happenings in front of him. There is a lot to digest. Shaan is Swara's boyfriend only. His Shaan is in love again, he moved on finally from his past and in a steady relationship for 6 months with Swara. Ragini was aware of the fact and all 3 of them hid it from him better to say from everyone. That bustard scrum Naman Thakral tried to molest Swara in past and today also insulted her. Shaan is furious and nobody dared to stop a raged Shaan who is quite dangerous at this time. The shy Ragini was transformed into an enraged tigress ready to protect her sister and pounce at anyone for that and now she is holding her as a mother holds her new baby with love and protection. 

Securities of the mall arrived but nobody dared to approach Shaan. He beat the daylight out of Naman who was lying on the ground unable to stand up due to pain and lack of strength. Suddenly he said "you will pay for it Mr. My dad will not leave you. I am Naman Thakral. Son of industrialist Anuj Thakral. We are doing business with Maheswaris nobody dared to cross their path. Mr. Laksh, you should have stopped your friend who beat me your partner for a middle-class girl" this statement enraged both Shaan and Lucky. 

Lucky kicked Naman hard "she is a sister to me. She is my sister she is family do you understand that bustard? Would you mind Shaan if I also do my share of punching and kicking?" Shaan replied "with pleasure Lucky." Both the brothers beat him more. At a point, Shaan pulled Naman hold him by his collar and called Swara "Swara baby come and slap this scrum hard. You will feel better." She came forward with her sister and both sisters slapped him several times. 

Shaan looked into Naman's eyes "from today stay the hell away from my Swara. If anything, happen to her while she travels alone or with others, I will think you are responsible for that and you will be thrown into jail. Nobody can save you and I don't think your father will appreciate your action this time if he loses a lot of crores for that. Remember me I am Sanskar Maheswari. Your bad luck that I am present Business and Development Head of Maheswari Group of Industries. I decide with whom business to do or not. crores loss will be big for Thakral Consultancy but for us nothing. I can make more than that from another place. If you try anything more, we will make sure to destroy your whole business. Nobody will give any contract to you. You yourself told nobody can stand in front of Maheswaris. Remember that. Lucky make sure the deal should be late. Payment should be delayed and the deadline should be very short." Lucky replied "as you wish. It will be taken care."

 Then he turned to the manager "send the bill to Maheswari office in name of Laksh Maheswari. You will be paid twice for your loss." They left the place without having a second glance to the fallen Naman.