Chapter 38

First Shaan thought to go straight avoiding her. He didn’t want any fragment of his past to enter his perfect life anymore and he never wanted any of it come face to face with Swara, he knew she will not say a single word but she will fill bad and he don’t like that at all. So, he thought to avoid her for that time and thought if he has to face that woman, he will face her when he will be alone. But Amrita wasn’t in mood to let him go like that she didn’t waited such long time for him to come out to let him go without any confrontation so she came and stand in front of his car and force him to stop the car.

Swara sensed a tension in him and his expression told her the story so she holds his hand and squeezed it to convey the message that she understood and it is okay for her. Amrita was banging the window for him to open it. He opened the back door of car and signaled her to get in. when she came in the car, she and Swara both looked each other properly, she tried to guess who this girl may be. She wanted to start at that moment but Sanskar said if she doesn’t want an accident to take place then wait for 15 minutes. He didn’t bother to introduce her with Swara.

They stopped near a deserted park and went inside, he told Swara “You go home I will update you later” but she stubbornly shook head as negative as she sensed his need of her support while he wanted to send her away considering her emotions. She will not let him face anything alone.

Amrita was impatient so she started “So Sanskar you showed your true colour within 3 year only, you forget kavita so easily and moved on to became a perfect son of your family and a successful business man oh sorry Business Tycoon, I heard that you are nominated for Best CEO of the year Award and are going to bag Youngest CEO Award. Congratulations.”

Swara knew it was coming but then also she gulped hearing Kavita’s name and Sanskar felt stab in his heart seeing it. He wanted to finish this as soon as possible so he said “Oh thank you. I am surprised that you keep so much information about me. Yes, amrita I moved on in life and moving on is part of life.”
Amrita got angry hearing all these “You openly admitting that you moved on? you forget everything? You forget her? For what? For your family? For business?” he smiled this time. “Yes, I came back to my family and they welcome me with open arm with so much love that I became overwhelm. It was not for business, handling my family business and climbing ladder of success is a part of duty for me for my family. For their love, trust. I love them and they love me why you thought I wouldn’t come back to my family?? For my ex-girlfriend??”

she was shocked “Ex Snaskar she became ex for you. So easily you made her your past??” he looked at her “she is my past there is nothing to make. Its fact.”

She shook her head “now I understand that was the reason you weren’t in Babu Ghat at her birthday last 2 years. Fine!! One day your family will tell you that Beta now it’s enough beta you already left behind your past please get married for us. Will you do that?” he smiled “why not? Give me a reason.”

She was speechless after that statement and he started to walk out from the place he turned to her and said “I am getting married in next month. They didn’t tell me I told them that I want to marry” and he left with Swara.

Suddenly something clicked in Amrita’s head and she put two and two together “Sanskar” he turned and she continued “you fell in love again?? You are with a girl? You are getting married to her? And this girl is your girlfriend?? Right??” he nodded “yes Armita you are right in every question she is my girlfriend whom I love a lot and going to marry soon.”

She looked to Swara “whats your name girl?” she replied “Swara Gadodia.” Amrita was sarcastic “A Marwari girl, musical name with a good musical voice I heard you sing to yourself when you entered the office and what is that in your neck girl?? If I am not wrong it’s a fresh love bite which he gave you may be in office, in his cabin… So, all these are reason you fell for her?? She keeps your bed worm when Kavi being conservative never allowed??”
she couldn’t continue as an angry Sanskar slapped her one after one for insulting his Swara. “She is my true love, my life, what I feel for her I never felt for Kavita. She was my past and Swra my present and future. Never ever insult my Swara I will not spare you” and the couple left. Shaan was furious and it took Swara a lot of time to cool him down. 

He didn’t want to late anymore so in next Sunday he took Swara to a romantic date in a private island and proposed her there for marriage. Obviously, she accepted and now the mammoth task was how to say that to guardians that they wanted to get married now.

Adarsh and Laksh who knew about his proposal and Swara’s acceptance made it easy for them. One day in breakfast table Adarsh suddenly started “Lucky don’t you think that we are bearing too much phone bills now a days.” Laksh understood the hint and play along “Yes Bhai this personal call bill bearing of board of directors scheme is being expensive for us. But I don’t think we will be very much benefited if we drop it.” Adarsh started “why do you think so?” Laksh saw that everyone’d attention was on their conversation so he thought to drop the bomb “Our MD cum CEO is able to bear coast of his phone calls but we will be in trouble also if he stayed busy 20 hours among 24 hours in his phone with his girlfriend.” Shaan looked to his brothers with pleasing eyes to stop but they ignore and Adarsh continue “Don’t you think Bare Papa we can save lots of money, time and our MD cum CEO’s attention if we get him married with his girlfriend.” everyone chuckled as Shaan lowered his face in his plat. Durga Prasad smiled “Are yes Adarsh you said it right. Now Swara’s exam is over we should get them married.” He called Shekhar and invited them to Maheswari house to fix date of engagement and wedding of Shaan and Swara.