Epilogue

Next morning Ragini wake up in her husband's arms with a blessing face. Last night they consummated their marriage finally and it was best night of their life though both of them were inexperienced and faced some minor problems. She looked towards the clock and she saw that she was late for her music practice. She hurriedly got ready and get down. She saw there her little sister already ready and waiting for her to practice together as per their habit. All family members enjoyed the duet practice of Swaragini. Annapurna was very much happy seeing her dream fulfilled.

After breakfast Shekhar came to take both his daughters and dons-in-law to their home. Though it was only Pagfera ritual for Seara and Sanskar but he took permission from Durga prasad to take both couple with him. As soon as they reached Dida, Dadi and their mother all fussed and pampered them. There were lots of ritual also. When for sometimes they were left alone Swara and Sanskar didn't left any chance to tease Laksh and Ragini.

At evening they come back home and Sanskar took Swara in a bike ride. They had their dinner outside as next day again there will be lots of functions.

Next day it was Sara's first rasui when she need to cook something for whole family. Laksh and Sanskar saw a very tensed Ragini that morning as she was very much concerned that Will Swara be able to make food for so many people? How it will taste? She gave the brothers lots of idea to help Swara. She wanted to sneek into kitchen to help her, she wanted to buy good from outside and lots of such. Finally Pari told her to come with her to see Swara in kitchen. She was stunned when she saw her baby sister to handle cooking at ease and there are other kitchen helpers at her service to help her if she allowed them. Everyone praised a lot the food while Ragini asked her "when you learned to cook maramari food?" Swara answered in single word "Dadi" and both sisters laughed.

It was day of Swara and Sanskar's reception also. Reception was obviously the grand affair with lots of celebrities, businessman, political party members and media along with their friends, family and stuff members of MGI.

Soon Swara and Sanskar left for their honeymoon in Europe and enjoyed a lot.

After 12 years

In a hospital of Manhattan Kabita came out of coma. Finally after 16 years she opened her eyes and saw her family, best friend Amrita and loyal admirer Raktim there surrounding her. She was happy first after seeing them but soon her eyes started to search one face which was absent there. She asked about her love Sanskar and nobody answered her about him. She keep asking for him but she noticed that everyone was avoiding the topic and don't want to discuss about Sanskar. She understood soon that she will not get any answer from them so she took the decision to search for herself.

Next morning she managed a tab from one of the stuff and start her search. She started searching about the company Sanskar formed with his friends. SAV but she was told that there isn't any company in existence with this name. She expected it became a big company in all these years as she knew Sanskar was the MD he is an ambitious guy. She searched again and after searching a long time she got a link which told her that 13 years ago SAV PR was merged with MGI. She couldn't understand what is MGE. But it didn't take her long to figure out. As soon as she searched MGE she got lots of information.

MGE or Maheswari Group of Enterprise is one of the leading MNC. It's head office is in Kolkata but they have their brunches throughout the world. MGE touched new height after the new generation of Maheswari boys took the responsibility of companies 12 years ago. With good leadership of SM, LM & AM MGE started lots of new ventures, entered in new fields and established new factories also. From last 13 years it is no. 1 industrial group.

MD, CEO & Chair person of Maheswari Group – Mr. Sanskar Maheswari

Business Head – Mr. Laksh Maheswari

Development Head – Mr. Adarsh Maheswari

Marketing Head – Mr. Ved

Branding and PR Head – Mr. Aditya

Human resources management -Mrs. Neeta

Advisory board members

Mr. Durga Prasad Maheswari

Mr. Ram Prasad Maheswari

She was shocked to see this. She never ever thought that Sanskar will join his family business and become so responsible to handle the company. Later she thought might be other partners and friends of him advice for merger and for Laksh's pleading may be he got ready for that and being an ambitious, hard working man climbed the ladder to be head. May be he is having a professional relationship with his family.

Next she searched Sanskar Maheswari and again lots of information came with various picture of Sanskar.

Mr. Sanskar Maheswari is MD, CEO & Chairperson of Maheswari Group of Enterprise bagged best CEO, Best Businessman award again this year. It was quite predictable as he won this awards for 10 times in these 12 years from when he took over the group after his father's retirement. He bagged the youngest CEO Award for 8 years also. And obviously Maheswari group again got the award of no 1 industry like last 13 years.

She felt proud reading his professional achievement but she wanted to know his personal life. So she typed Sanskar Maheswari personal and family life. She got lots of links and images. She opened some pictures first and saw him with Laksh, some kids, some beautiful women, his parents etc. She then opened the links and read

Sanskar Maheswari

Father - Durga Prasad Maheswari

Mother - Annapurna Maheswari

Siblings- Laksh Maheswari

Spouce - Swara Gadidia Maheswari

Children - Sargam Maheswari

Swam Maheswari

Sourya Maheswari

She was numb reading that Sanskar is married and father of three. She saw that his wife is a professional musician and popular singer. She read about her, she read about their love story. She read that there is a movie based on their life named "soulmate". She shed silent tears. She with horror discovered that Sanskar's wife is her brother's ex girlfriend and her childhood friend whom they wronged.

When her brother come to meet her she asked "is everything going well in your life?" He was shocked. She never showed interest in any others life except enquiries about Sanskar. He nodded but she reached to his hand and hold tight to give him some solace then asked tell me about your life, our family. He was pleased to know that she is interested to about them. When he told that everything in their life is same as it was 15 years ago. She nodded her head.

When Raktim and Amrita came she told her brother "bhai we both lost our love and it's high time both of we give chance to those people who loves us." He understands and nodes his head affirmative.

Finally Chatterjee family organized double wedding and lived happily.