Chapter 36

The next morning Ragini woke up early as per her habit and after getting fresh she wanted to do her music practice. She didn't bring her tanpura here so she thought to sing without it. As she started in the adjacent balcony in low voice Laksh woke up hearing her melodious voice. He quickly got up from bed get ready as fast as he could and came to the balcony to hear her practice properly. 

By the time Ragini got engrossed in her practice and forgot to keep her voice low. So, everyone in Maheswari household heard her sing and came to listen through Shaan's room as he wasn't there and the balcony was attached to both Lucky and Shaan's room. 

Ragini kept her eyes shut during her practice so she couldn't see them when she finished and opened her eyes she saw them all with smiles on their lips. She quickly touched the feet of elders i.e. Durga Prasad, Annapurna, Ram Prasad and Sijata. Adarsh and Parineeta didn't allow saying that they are like brothers and sisters to her so it is not needed. Annapurna told Ragini "Ragini beta will you please from tomorrow practice in the downstairs hall so we old people don't need to climb the stairs." She nodded and everyone went for morning Puja.

On the other hand, Swara woke up in Shanskar's arms a little late in the morning as they slept late. After she got ready, she also started her practice, in this case, both the sisters are the same as they always start their day with their music practice. 

As expected Sanskar woke with her voice. He loves this part whenever they spend the night together, he loves to see and hear her sang for her in the morning especially. As his room was soundproof so no other one came to know about this morning's music season. 

When Swara finished she saw Shaan half seating and half lying on the bed resting the upper half of his body on the headboard of the bed and smiling at her. She shows him the clock and signaled him to get ready but he was not in the mood to get up from his place. 

She with little annoyance said, "Shaan please get ready we have to go to pick Di for Pakfere." Shaan smiled "ok baby help me to get up and make me ready." She understood his game and was a little miffed so threw his track pants. "It's enough. Please Shaan gets up now." Shaan knew when her sister involves, she becomes impatient. So, he wore his pant and got up to get ready but couldn't help to tease her "Shona I like my name from your lips but I like it most when you say Shhaaan, Ahh Shaaannn". Swara turned her head after hearing Shaan mimic her at their intimate condition. Shaan slipped into the washroom to save himself after the tease from her hitting.

After 1-hour Swara and Shaan walked into the Maheswari mansion. Maheswaris wanted Swara to do her breakfast with them so after breakfast Laksh, Ragini and Swara went to Aradhana while Shaan again went to his apartment to drop Gododia's guests at Aradhana and wake up his friends. 

All of them had a good time with rituals going on in Aradhana and after dinner Shaan, Laksh and Ragini started at Maheswarai Mansion. It was again a teary and emotional goodbye for Ragini and her family. That night when Swara went into her and Ragini's room she felt hollow, she felt alone. 

Shaan knew that she wouldn't feel good that night so he called her and chatted for nearly the whole night in the early morning they slept. That day Ragini performed her first Rasai or first cooking ritual. That day was the reception of Laksh and Ragini and the last day of the wedding function. 

All of them enjoyed the grand party. Ragini was looking stunning in a designer Sharee and Laksh felt possessive towards her when some business associate complimented her and asked for a dance. Being polite she went after saying that she was not at all a good dancer. Laksh felt a burnt in his heart seeing her with that man and cut off claiming her there. He was quite confused with all his new feeling for Ragini and thought to talk to his brothers later, especially Shaan. Shaan kept his beloved Swara at his side throughout the whole party as she was looking too gorgeous and sexy in her deep blue lehenga.

The next day Lucky talked with Shaan. He said the worried feelings he was getting for Ragini like he likes to see her, he feels good when she was around, he likes everything she do, he feels restless when he didn't see her for a long time, and he felt worried for her in petty issues and the last he felt in the party. 

Shaan smiled "Bro you are falling in love with her. Do what your heart wants and spent as much time as you want with her. That will help you to understand both of your feelings better." Shaan shared that with Swara and she was very much happy for her sister after listening to Laksh's growing feelings for her. The 

Family wanted to send the newly wedded on their Honeymoon. Ragini wanted Swara and Shaan also to accompany them as they weren't totally comfortable being alone for a long time. But both of them excused saying that she has to prepare for her coming exams and he said he has to manage the office which was neglected few days for the wedding and he has to handle Laksh's share of work also.

 Then they asked Adarsh and Parineeta there also Adarsh said he has to handle the office. So finally Laksh and Ragini had to go without any family members but for their good luck, Laksh's one newly married friend along with his wife accompanied them there.