Chapter 45

After Adarsh's departure things get busy in Aradhana as Swara's makeup artist and hair stylist called to inform they were on their way and would reach within half an hour. So, everyone started to rush and reach the wedding venue, complete decoration and all other things. First Ragini and Swara went to the venue to get ready. Nearly 3 and half hours later Sharmistha stepped in the roam and went speechless to see her youngest daughter in heave cherry red Bridal lahenga, jewelries, complete hair do and bridal makeup. The makeup artist called her to put the Dupatta in Swara's head to finish her bridal look. Her eyes get teary as she put the vail in her daughter's head. She put a spot of kajal behind ear of the beautiful bride. After kissing her daughter's forehead, she went to get ready to receive guests. Shekhar couldn't control his emotions as easily as Sharmistha when he saw his daughter as a bride. He couldn't help but transported to her childhood when she was born, when he holds her for first time, her first step, first word, when she calle Papa for first time, her bonding with her sister, her naughtiness and alwasys running around the home. He uttered "My home will be vacant today." His mother Parvati needed to call him so that he don't started to cry then and there and made Swara also cry.

The venue was lawn and banquate hall of a 5-star hotel. Which were decorated beautifully. Some relatives of Gadodia's told Parvati and Mr. Gadodia "Shekar did a lot to make special his youngest daughter's wedding." Mr. Gadodia noded politely but Parvati Gadodia told "Its my youngest grand daughter's wedding, last function of our home it had to be grand."

In Maheswari house joy and hustle bustle was visible. There also people were hurrying to prepare everything perfectly as the time for Barat procession was coming near. Shaan's Cream colour Shewari with Golden work and a hint of red present to match his bride is ready and laid in his bed. It was time for putting the parl necklace in his neck, tying the pakri and then putting tilak in his forehead. Parineeta kept ready the necklace and pakri, Arti thali is also ready but the door of groom's room was closed from inside and inside the room Adarsh was pacing to and fro while he was waiting for his two brothers who went out through window. Actually, the groom their dearest Shaan wante to see Swara so he went to see her and Laksh accompanied him. Adarsh was getting panicked as at any moment people can start search for Shaan and he was nowhere near. On the other hand, Swara also gets panicked when she gets a SMS from Shaan "send your cousins away from your room, close the door and open window I am coming inside." She obliged and both brothers landed in her room through window. The couple only got 5 minutes before people started to knock the door to take Swara out to meet guests.

When finally, Shaan and Laksh entered Maheswari Mansion by climbing pipe of back side and through balcony Adarsh was already having hard time to manage things there with constant knocking of door. So, seeing his brothers he felt relived. Soon Shaan got ready and the Barat was ready to leave. Uttara left no chance to tease her brother specially his eagerness to go to Swara. She makes Parineeta late to put the necklace around his neck and other things. Finally, the barat left Maheswari mansion. Shaan wasn't agreed for a mare so there was a beautifully decorated latest model of Audi with white and red flowers was there for him.

The wedding was grand. Media wasn't allowed inside the venue but they were gathered outside the hotel. Before going inside Shaan gave them some pose in their request and after the wedding finished the newly married couple came out to meet the media and gave them numerous poses.

After a teary Bidai Swara and Ragini left for Maheswari Mansion with their husbands. The welcome in Maheswari Mansion was another grand occasion. After theose wedding games they needed to play Ragini made the couple seat comfortably in the sofa set and Parineeta gave them a bowl of Kheer which they needed to share. This time Ragini said "Swara how much more time you will make all of us wait. Now disclose the suspence of the surprice gift. I am curious." Before Swara say anything Shaan askd "Surpraise gift??" Ragini smiled "yes she bought a weding gift for you but kept it surprise for all of us, even me. I am hell curious as she spends all her savings in that infect took a loan from Papa also as FM hold her last payment." Shaan looked at her with love and said "Swara you didn't need to buy so much expensive stuff for me. You are my precious gift from God." She smiled "I know I didn't need but I want. And no more discussion about its price as I brought it with so much love but it still not reached here so I need little more time to show you." He said "I have all my life for that. By the way why not you first take a look in your gift, but I am afraid I can't bring it here you have to go with me." She smiled and stood up. He led her towards the terrace cum garden. Every youngstarts followed them. He stood in front of a room there. It was a large store room. everyone gets confused why he brought them in front of storeroom!! The door was locked and he handed Swara a key. When she entered the room after unlocking it, she was stunned to see that he transformed the room into a HI-FY music studio with lots of instruments. A music studio of her own was her deam and he gifted her her dream as a wedding gift. She didn't care who were also there with them and hugged him tightly. After spending a little time there, they came down and Swara saw Ved coming inside who told her "Swara its here." Adi said "Man its great, I saw it and got mesmorised." Swara smiled while Shaan looked at her puzzled. She smiled amd said "Its time you see your gift lets go." Ved stopped and said "I think you should change in some casulas before you see it." he brused it off and asked Swara to move. Swara led him to the large garage of Maheswaries and there stood a bike under a white sheet. She signaled him to go forward and open the cover. As he reoved the cover all the male members present there except Veda and adi with an Awwed expression said "Ducati". Shaan moved his hand in that elegant and expensive bike. Ducati bike was once very close to his heart and he had to sell his previous one and he was thinking to buy one and here she gave him it as a wedding gift. With it she not only gave him his dream bike but also his carefree self back. Ved said "I told you that you should've changed in casuals so you could have your first drive on it." he took off the keys and said "I and Swara will go on a drive tomorrow and till then no one is going to touch it. I am taking keys with me." He heard a loud "Not fair" in union of many voices.

Shaan and Swara entered to their well-decorated room after a lot of teasing and giving Parineeta, Ragini and Uttara a large amount of nek.

It wasn't their first time of physical intimacy but the room romantically decorated by flowers, candles, heart shaped balloons and the feeling of socially acceptance of their union was special. Their wedding attire, Swara's vermillion and mangal sutra were giving them another satisfaction of being married to each other financially. That night was very special for them. When Swara wanted to change Sanskar stopped her as he wanted to unwrap himself. One by one he took off her jwelleries and then her wedding dress. Swara does the same with her husband. They spend a passion and love filled night. Their wedding night was truly magical as it witnessed the union of soul mates again only this time as newlyweds.

When Laksh and Ragini went to their room they found it also well decorated like room of a newly married and there was a card in bed saying

"For a loving supporing brother and lovely caring sister.

From

Shaan and Swara"

They also utilized the gift their loving siblings gave and finally took the step to unite in every level and become husband wife in every sense.