Chapter 41

On the red carpet of the Award ceremony, Sankar entered with Swara, and all shutterbugs became busy capturing the picture of the most eligible bachelor and best CEO with his lady love. Everyone there appreciated the couple and said they are made for each other. Laksh also came there with Ragini. During the ceremony, Sanskar again thanked all staff, his family members and Swara according to him they were the reason for his success. He called Adarsh and Laksh on the stage as he declared that was a victory for all three of them not his alone. In the party after the award ceremony, Durga Prasad declared Swara and Sanskar's upcoming engagement and took the opportunity to invite a maximum number of people from the business circle personally for the Engagement Reception Party.

The next day every newspaper was filled with this news only. Maheswari family invited people with beautiful cards, flowers and sweets for their son's engagement.

In a hospital in Manhattan, an old couple also received a parcel addressed to them. They opened the parcel and a beautiful purple card came out from there

'Engagement Ceremony of Sanskar and Swara' was written above the card envelope in the golden letters. After opening the card, they read

Dear Sir/Madam

We are happily to inform you that our beloved son Sanskar Maheswari is getting engaged to Swara Gadodia cherished youngest daughter of Mr. Shekhar Gadodia and Dr. Sharmistha Gododia. We are cordially inviting you to come to the reception party of their engagement Ceremony and bless the newly engaged couple for their upcoming happy married life.

With warm regards and thanks

Mr. Durga Prasad Maheswari and Mrs. Annapurna Maheswari.

A letter was attached there with the card

Respected Uncle and Aunty,

I met Amrita and Raktim and came to know about Kabita being alive and in comma. I understood in which phase you are going through and that you kept it hidden so that I and other who were close to her can move on in their life. I really respect you for your kind thoughts. I have moved on in my life last year I met Swara and once again love came back in my life, she brought happiness in my life and I moved on with her. Now our love is going to be official we are getting engaged this week and getting married in next month. Shower us with your love and blessings please and if possible, please come and attain our engagement and wedding. I pray to god to let kavita make get well soon early.

With regards

Sanskar Maheswari.

Mr. and Mrs. Chatterjee were really shocked to get that card. After Raktim came to meet them they knew that everyone came to know about Kavita being alive. They got first shock when they were informed by Amrita that Sanskar was informed but refused to came here as he moved on in his life with his family and became MD & CEO of Maheswari group. Still they didn't expect Sanskar to get married though they wanted it for him and it was completely unexpected that he would invite them in his engagement ceremony. But that was not the only reason of their shock they were also shocked to see the name of the girl he would suppose to get engaged and married. Swara, daughter of Shekhar Gododia was none other than the girl with whom their son Koushik had an affair. After that incident years back Koushik who was a possessive guy said a lot of bad things to Swara and broke up with her. After 1 year he understood his mistake and searched her a lot but that time her parents shifted somewhere and they never came face to face with her again. Kush still searches her and waits that one day he would find her, apologies to her and will her his. Now they were really confused to see the card about what should they do? Their daughter's ex-boyfriend and their son's ex-girlfriend are in love and getting engaged and soon will be married. Should they inform it to their son or not. After thinking a lot, they decide against it and kept the thing to themselves only.

On the other hand, both Maheswari and Gadodia families prepared for the engagement. They had a puja and engagement ceremony in Maheswari mansion in traditional manner. Swara and Sanskar chose to wear a combination of Indian Traditional dress but kept it simple instead of making it too traditional like Laksh and Ragini. After the ceremony the couple came out to meet the waiting reporters who clicked their pictures and congratulated them. Laksh tried a lot to confess his feelings to Ragini but each time he tried they get disturbed. Sometime any person came between or other time Ragini was called to do some work. Seeing their condition Swara and Sanskar thought to do something for them in the party of evening.

At evening the star couple entered hand in hand. It was a grand party whole business circle, all famous persons, media and all relatives along with all friends were invited to the party hosted in a five-star hotel of Kolkata.