Chapter 6

That night Laksh went to his mother's room and happily said “mom I wanted to tell you some good news. But before that I want to lay on your lap. “Annapurna made her son lie in her lap and massaged his head. After some time he said “it’s about Shaan mom. He is changing slowly to his old self".

She couldn't suppress her happiness and curiosity hearing about her son "what!! That’s so good.  He deserves happiness. Please tell me about him more" he smiled and described his day with his brother and how they enjoyed like old days and emphasize about his singing and playing guitar again. 

Meanwhile in other side of the two girls were lying in their bed and chatting. Swara told her Di Ragini about her new friend and her attachment with him through music. Ragini discussed about her school related problems and kids.  Next day she called Swara to her school for help with kids and their performances. 

Next day Swara spend her morning in Ragini's school teaching them some western music afternoon in her university and at evening she met Shanskar in a popular cafe. 

They enjoyed their evening with coffee and snacks. Shaan invited Swara in another chilling out as his treat.

After their 2nd evening out they met in Ragini's school function where Sanskar attained as a sponsor and Swara as Ragini's guest. They both were surprised to see each other there.

He asked "you are here?" She replied “it’s my Di's school function. I told you na. But you?” He said "SAV is one of the sponsors of this function. So someone has to represent as I love children so I came."

Ragini noticed from backstage Swara was busy talking with one of the guest during the function. As Ragini was busy in wrapping up after function and dispersal of children Swara left the venue with Sanskar after informing her.

Within few months they become best buddies who can share anything. They usually meet 3 to 4 times in week days spends a quality time in chilling out in weekends and at least one hour per day talking over phone discussing various things besides lots of whatsapp massages.

They went to amusement parks, restaurants, banks of river, in boat rides, music concerts, fairs, theaters, long drives, roadside dhabas and counters to libraries together also in these few months.

In their each meeting they started to know each other better. Sanskar started to enjoy life again he started to live again. He also spend a lots of time with Lucky also in boys chill outs like old times as long drive, watching action movie, play fights, playing board games, eating competitions, doing gym together.

He also called his two close friends in video conference together and they three had good times once in every week... Sharmistha noticed Sanskar's increasing absence in orphanage and whenever he came had gave little time but he looked happy and jovial.

Every well-wisher of him was happy with this development and thanked God for this. Maheswari family let the hope of getting him back rise again.