Chapter 15

That night Shaan was too happy after ages he went to a temple to thank God for giving him his Swara. Then he went to Ganguram Sweet shop to buy Rabri and special sweets for everyone in the home and a dark chocolate cake from a famous cake shop. When he went home and handed those to his mom he never thought what reason he would give for that but he didn't need to only that day in the office he cracked a good deal. Everyone thought that was the reason for his happiness. 

On the other hand, when Swara entered the house she found her parents were waiting for her. Her Papa asked "where have you been Swara? Is it time to come home?" she replied "I was with Sneha Papa. I came back sometimes back l was with Di in the backyard just chitchat."

 Ragini also said "yes Papa. Last 30 minutes she was with me. Let her go please" Shekhar always was a little bit liberal and touchy about his youngest one "ok go. But come home early beta. We get tensed" and Swara escaped before her mother could say anything. Sharmistha said "you two are pampering her too rotten. Someday you will regret this." 

Ragini said, "Ma believe me our Swara will never do anything we have to regret." Shekhar supported her. Meanwhile, after closing the main gate Mrs. Gododia and Mrs. Bose both came to complain that they shouldn't give Swara this much liberty so she can stay out of home at any night but they find her in her room lying on Ragini's lap and chatting. They asked when she came both the sisters claimed long back. Ragini as always fought for her sister's defense.

 Sharmitha said, "here my pushy cat turned into a tigress to protect her cub." Ragini smiled ruffled Swara's hair and said "she is my baby ma," Mrs. Gadodia said "God knows what this girl will do after Ragini's marriage!!" and they departed to their respective room.

That night after dinner as per Swara's request Shaan was playing getter for her over the phone in loudspeaker mode. He played a few tunes for her

"Tu mila dil khila ab zine ko keya chahiye"

"Roja janeman tu hi mera mon tujh bin tarse nayna."

"Hamko to kinare mil gaye jine ki ishare mil gaye"

And

"Tum dil ki dharkan me rehte ho rehte ho"

When he finished and was going to talk to her he sensed some presence around him and noticed the whole family in his room looking towards him. He hurriedly switched his Phone to normal mode from loudspeaker mode which nobody noticed. All of them were emotional to hear him play guitar for the first time after he came back.

Swara also sensed some chance and voices from another side. She cut the call and send a SMS. "I loved those tunes. Call after you get free I think your family are emotional and happy to listen to you play and wants to spend some time with you. Love you"

In Maheswari mansion everyone was happy emotional speechless to hear those beautiful melodious tunes. Annapurna came near him and wept her eyes touched his chicks "I am happy to see you play again. Those are beautiful" Durga Prasad "You should play regularly my son." Ram Prasad "God bless you Baccha. You are talented. Play sometime for us as well as for you Shaan". Sujata "it feels like old days are back" Parineeta "Shaan Bhai you play awesome like a professional" Adarsh said "Pari you don't know but our Shaan was a rock star. He used to do stage performances and Concerts. Shaan nights were most popular in his High school, College and IIM Days along with their boys band HM." Pari was surprised to know and all his brothers and sister started to talk about those days. 

 Shaan was worried about what Swara will think about his silence over the phone Suddenly Shaan's cell biped with an incoming SMS he understood she cut the call and with nervousness opened the massage and again feel blessed to have her in his life for her understanding and support. He quickly typed "Love you a lot My Love. I am happy that you like those because they were for you only. Please wait for me I want to hear your voice before I sleep."

Ragini watched Swara for sometimes and thought she should have a talk with her. Ragini asked "you are spending too much time with your new special friend Shona. As per your previous talk I think he was going through a tough phase when you met him and your protective instinct told you to support him. Right?" 

Swara said "no Di. Yes he was going through a tough phase but I spend time with him not to protect him because he don't need it because he is a very strong man. I spend time with him as I like it. I can be free with him as I am free with you. He gives me confidence. He was in the wrong way I influenced him to think logically listen to his heart and follow it while he gave me strength to face this world with a new light and gave me courage to fight with my old demon."

 Ragini asked "you told him about that incident?" Swara said "both about Naman and Kaushik. He told me to try to ignore them and forget them as they don't deserve neither my fear nor my anger" Ragini was surprised she knew Swara don't like people to know about it and don't like to talk about it. Till today only they four, two of her very close friends from school kaushik and may be few of his family knew it. She herself told someone about that means he became very close to her and is very special for her. She had seen her sister's pain, fear, screams in agony, breakdown, nightmares, which followed her for long time after that incident. After that she became normal but she lost her trust in relationships as somewhere in her that stayed. Now finally she is noticing her sister's initiative to fight back wash out those. Whoever is responsible for this change she felt grateful to him for this. 

Ragini told "so he is really special and you like him a lot." Swara responded "yes Di." She said "I am happy for you Shona. Things are going with full speed I want you to take any decision after thinking every angle" Swara hugged her sister and mouthed "sure Di". Ragini asked her to sleep as it was late but Swara said she don't feel like sleepy. After Ragini went to bed Swara sat on her window as she waited for Shaan's call and thought about the whole day. 

She got the call after five minutes. After chatting of half an hour they wished each other good night and went to bed. That night Swara dreamed about kisses she shared with Shaan, his love, hesitation, giving her the choice to pull off, care, tenderness, gentleness and lastly his love filled passion. His words his gesture his love make her forget her past and finally become lively and happy in true sense. Next morning Ragini saw a smile in sleeping Swara's face. She told their parents that finally their Swara overcame that incident and moved on and they all thanked God for this miracle.